Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellamae

Chatty Member
Has anyone else noticed how much work she’s had done the last 6 months?

Everytime she posts, I’ve been really taken aback with how much she’s evidently messing with her face - she’s practically static. I have no issue with cosmetic treatments and she’s been open about getting injectables (I think) but it just seems a shame as she’s naturally stunning and she’s starting to look a bit pillowy!
Tbh I think she’s just gained weight

Reactions: 1

emm

VIP Member
I can't believe her friend Grace stayed in a hotel the whole month of the fringe! How much would that have cost? I presume her family are heavily supporting her too?

emm

VIP Member
I think just because somewhere is a rental
Doesn’t mean you can’t spend money and make it home? Kinda over this narrative that renting is a waste of money and you shouldn’t spend money on somewhere you’re gunna spend a lot of time in, reality is most people rent at that age and there’s nothing wrong investing in furniture. I’m in my first rental alone and tbh I wish I had invested cuz now I’m stuck with cheap crap that’s fallen apart after 6 months

Anyway, came here to say the thirst traps on insta are too much. Lie every morning it’s an ab pic or her out drinking. I know it’s classic post break up behaviour but the stuff on socialites was just weird to me
I do get that, but at the same time a lot of the furniture she has bought might not fit in any kind of space she has if she buys (she has talked about wanting ot in future) it is also a big expense to buy loads of stuff all at once before really living in the place for a while and thinking more about it, but that is just my opinion

God totally agree, the lifestyle she is showing is basically that of a socialite so i don't get her comments about it

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Weird, I randomly viewed Mallory Bourne’s insta stories and she’s at Oenone’s sisters hen do. But Oenone isn’t there?

• Wow

Ranter

Has anyone listened to the podcast? I just listened to the last episode about makeover culture (ugly Betty, ANTM, trinny and Susanna etc) and found it quite good and funny - not sure I could be a regular subscriber as I could see it getting dry in parts. Oenone is the funniest for sure
Yes I actually like the podcast a lot!

Ranter

She said in her podcast that she has had Botox, lip filler and a lip flip. Found it quite surprising