Disgracecampbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have despised this 'comic' for a while now but couldn't find a thread on her so wanted to start one. She's the daughter of PR warmongerer extraordinaire Alistair Campbell whose main comedy appears to be talking crudely about sex. She also think it's hilarious to talk to her Dad about the first time she was fingered or what fanny farts are. A classic poor little rich girl that's trying to be edgy. Please share your thoughts!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have despised this 'comic' for a while now but couldn't find a thread on her so wanted to start one. She's the daughter of PR warmongerer extraordinaire Alistair Campbell whose main comedy appears to be talking crudely about sex. She also think it's hilarious to talk to her Dad about the first time she was fingered or what fanny farts are. A classic poor little rich girl that's trying to be edgy. Please share your thoughts!
Not a fan of her dad either but he must be morified, I don't get why he agrees to be inn her stories etc

Reactions: 3
Not a fan of her dad either but he must be morified, I don't get why he agrees to be inn her stories etc
I think he enables her by being in the videos. A recent video showed her asking him how to ask for the morning after pill in French. OMG unprotected sex, how whacky!?Who honestly told her she has any talent, I need to have a stern word with them. There is literally no redeeming quality about her.

Hilariously she posted a DM from a fan who was on a date saying the guy she was with wasn't a fan of Grace's, her response was that certain kinds of men don't like her. Many women don't too, Grace!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he enables her by being in the videos. A recent video showed her asking him how to ask for the morning after pill in French. OMG unprotected sex, how whacky!?Who honestly told her she has any talent, I need to have a stern word with them. There is literally no redeeming quality about her.

Hilariously she posted a DM from a fan who was on a date saying the guy she was with wasn't a fan of Grace's, her response was that certain kinds of men don't like her. Many women don't too, Grace!
True. yeah I don't get how in this day and age people bragging about having unprotected sex is funny, most people of her age surely are more sensible about their health? I would be far less worried about an unwanted pregnancy than an STD or worse tbh

Reactions: 4
So glad you made this thread! She’s insufferable. These posh girls are just not funny?

Reactions: 9
So glad you made this thread! She’s insufferable. These posh girls are just not funny?
They're really not. I also think there's nothing worse than a posh rich girl trying to be edgy and woke. I almost respect more bratty socialites like the caricature of Paris Hilton. They don't pretend to be anything else other than a spoilt brat.

Trying to feign some form of talent when you're clearly funded entirely by the bank of mum and dad is embarrassing. Just saw another clip of her doing stand up in a very sheer top with nipples fully visible, talking about how she looks like the kind of girl that loves anal but she doesn't as it feels like poo going the wrong way, revolutionary joke Grace 🤪 Of course her parents are in the crowd too.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Has anyone ever loved themselves more than Grace Campbell loves Grace Campbell?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Grace has tits in case you didn't realise.
Lovely coked up red eye snaps from the birthday with her Dad present and Jonathan Ross' equally insufferable daughter :cautious: I wonder at what point she's going to give up becoming a comedian and pursue another career. She must be bank rolled by her parents, can't see how she earns any money loitering outside Tesco asking if people know who she is.

Reactions: 4
Get a life guys! This thread had 11 comments 🥲 I think the person that wrote that clearly doesn’t like her because this is a very small, barely used thread, so they will have had to search her out and let her know. But yes, we’re all sad guys 🙌🏻 Find it hilarious she thinks everyone’s sad for using it, bet all of her and her pals are on it. Sorry we’re not allowed to hold awful influencers and “celebs” to account or have opinions on them, didn’t realise that 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Get a life guys! This thread had 11 comments 🥲 I think the person that wrote that clearly doesn’t like her because this is a very small, barely used thread, so they will have had to search her out and let her know. But yes, we’re all sad guys 🙌🏻 Find it hilarious she thinks everyone’s sad for using it, bet all of her and her pals are on it. Sorry we’re not allowed to hold awful influencers and “celebs” to account or have opinions on them, didn’t realise that 🙃
Also the "it is the most tragic website ever" yet she has (allegedly) never been on it, probably bitter her friend Oenone has a longer thread :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3