Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He’s liked her latest photo, maybe they’re still keeping things out of her socials for privacy? I know I certainly would with Taylor lurking ready to make an unhinged comment at any moment 😂

Reactions: 4

pixie_frog

8 weeks ago would’ve been the week after they got back from their Barca trip. I wonder if they’ve had to continue living together until their rental contract ended or if he moved out before? That would be intense. She has unfollowed him also, and his twin.
They did a podcast ep together a while ago and I thought they sounded really well suited! I wonder if one of them has had a freak out about wanting to experience the world before settling down?

emm

VIP Member
I'm so surprised she hasn't for a thread already. I used to love her but over the past year she has become unbearable. She's so I love with herself it makes me sick.
yes! also 100% the reason she is not tagging where she is now is that it is not a green zone. usually she always does and now she is just avoiding questions asking

sheleg

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with her abs? We get it! I also dont understand how she maintains them she eats out loads and drinks allll the time!
Because she’s a massive narcissist with little else to think about 🤫

emm

VIP Member
has anyone seen any of her "comedy" shows with that other woman? I have seen a couple of clips she posted on stories and it seems sooo cringe

pembroke

Her parents are loaded and still her an ‘allowance’ as well as pay her rent in London. Factual.
A few months ago I was on a walk with my bf and as we were heading back to the car there was a dog at a gate barking and a man shouted over “Mary, stop barking”, I thought I recognised him but couldn’t remember where from. A while later I realised it was Oenone’s dad, he was on one of her podcast eps (Mary is her mum’s dog). Anyway her parents house is beautiful (admired it before as walked past many times), not surprised she is given an allowance 💰

Hargwynehag

If that flat is where I think it is she must be paying upwards of £1500 in rent plus £200 bills (?) which is wild. Who even does that.

ellamae

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed that despite all her efforts to do x, y and z her follower growth hasn’t really happened? Seems so stagnated for ages despite leading such a busy life.

Westeryonder21

I assumed she had broken up with him as she put up that reel saying "unmarried, no kids, no mortgage, moved to Paris for 2 months". (if you were in a serious relationship you wouldn't cite it as a reason to move cities for a few months IMO).

emm

VIP Member
Pretty sure they were renting so I’m surprised she’s moved out, she put a lot of effort into that flat. She said it was 8 weeks ago which is when they were in Barcelona
to have a break up like that on a holiday is a pretty dramatic thing, I wonder if it is something like one of them wanted children and the other not and it had fina;ly become obvious neither would change their views?

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
I really enjoy these weekly deep dives but I wish there was a better forum for them than insta story