Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
View attachment 704491

A means to document weight loss? I scrolled to the bottom of her Instagram as she doesn’t strike me as a person who would have been overweight. I can’t see any photos of her weight loss journey just pictures of her lifting her top up showing her shredded abs and her in the gym.
I think Grace Beverly started the same way (again despite never having been overweight) iirc they both started doing the kyla itness workouts when they were in high school

Reactions: 5

anom1289

OK PEOPLE! What happened with her and Grace Beverley? Let’s go! Theories?
Bit of a boring one but where Oheone started doing podcasts, becoming more “woke”, shopping at charity shops, not revolving her whole world around fitness, not posting loads of revealing pics etc maybe they had 0 in common anymore

emm

VIP Member
She has an amazing stomach (so flat & toned!) but her figure isn’t that great (very straight up & down, mannish). But she defo knows how to make the most of herself. She’s not naturally very pretty at all but through makeup, lip filler, having her teeth done, hair done, lashes done, working out etc she looks quite attractive. She’s the perfect influencer really as she’s a great advert for all the above things.

I think it’s pretty obvious that the entire time she was single & pretending she was “loving independent life” she was desperately lonely & looking for a new boyfriend. Anyone who genuinely valued their independence would spend some time after a 4 year relationship completely single & getting to know themselves. If she LoVeD being single that much then why was she on a holiday with another guy a few months after her breakup? I mean I totally get why she was looking for someone new - her ex moved on to someone within weeks - but I just think she should have been more honest about it, rather than pretending she was LOVING single life when the reality is clearly that she’s one of those people who can’t be single for too long & moves onto a new one immediately.
I think anyone (especially after a break up) who flaunts their amazing life and how much fun they are having on social media isn't really happy, it is trying to hard

ellamae

Chatty Member
Just me who things it’s mad she has gone out to do stand up when she’s not fully recovered from being so ill…? She’s been moaning all week about. Might not feel as bad as before but from the video on her stories her voice is clearly croaky and she just had FOMO

Lolz28

Whaaat she has a dog?! How weird to never post about it. Also lol why don’t people realise when they post about tattle it literally drives people here!

Westeryonder21

Why do you think that then
Because she's a regular person who very likely is probably generally nice while being a bit spoilt and irritating on occassion 🤔

I also don't think she would post in her own Tattle thread (read it yes, but not post in it.)
The eyeshadow IS awful but let's be honest her general style is awful and garish and the eyeshadow is exactly that so no wonder she likes it.

Lolz28

God the smoking one was not cool, and her deleting comments on it was enough for me to unfollow her. Also agree her comedy just looked like karaoke is be pissed to pay for that

emm

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed how much work she’s had done the last 6 months?

Everytime she posts, I’ve been really taken aback with how much she’s evidently messing with her face - she’s practically static. I have no issue with cosmetic treatments and she’s been open about getting injectables (I think) but it just seems a shame as she’s naturally stunning and she’s starting to look a bit pillowy!
Definitely her lips I also.think botox., ahe Definitely hasn't gained weight. I've said it in other threads but it depresses me that this is becoming the norm for so many young women

Lolz28

Pretty sure they were renting so I’m surprised she’s moved out, she put a lot of effort into that flat. She said it was 8 weeks ago which is when they were in Barcelona

• Wow