Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Please don’t let your self esteem suffer. Regular folk just aren’t on an even playing field in life compared to the likes of Oenone and her cronies. She comes from massive wealth and doesn’t need to work for a living. Grace Beverley’s grandfather was a peer of the realm. They’re ingrained in the establishment. All their talk about building businesses and being girl boss CEOs is couched in vast privilege.
Wise words comrade sheleg!! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Asgc22

I haven't seen any of her comedy stuff but I just don't understand how she's pursuing it as a thing?? She's so unfunny and I just don't get what she'd even talk about?

emm

VIP Member
8 weeks ago would’ve been the week after they got back from their Barca trip. I wonder if they’ve had to continue living together until their rental contract ended or if he moved out before? That would be intense. She has unfollowed him also, and his twin.
They did a podcast ep together a while ago and I thought they sounded really well suited! I wonder if one of them has had a freak out about wanting to experience the world before settling down?
She has said on her most recent post that hey continued to live together. It seems crazy to me that she is putting so much effort into furniture for a rental? I wonder how much she is earning (or being supported by parents) as no one I know (other than people in banking etc) of her age is able to afford a flat with multiple rooms in London!

Lol just seen her IG Stories about being super productive and nailing down new book club dates. do we think she’s read this thread? Haha

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Anyone shocked that she says she has no
money from her parents for a deposit? They seem well off and she was privately educated. Seems bad on their part not to have saved up while she was growing up to help her out? I know a lot of middle class people whose parents have given them money to help? Just seems odd given that they seem financially well off?
---
Ah just seen this.. idk I find it a bit odd they still aren’t helping her out at all because she left private education a while ago.
It's interesting, I don't follow her enough to know but her parents seem very wealthy regardless of the fact they paid for her school. Regardless, if I was her I wouldn't be wasting to much money renting a whole apartment to myself. Being self employed doesn't mean a mortgage is impossible at all, I know people who have them

Reactions: 3

Westeryonder21

Im not surprised about botox and lip filler as she looks like she has had those done, it isn't that subtle but atm not too over done.

Wouldn't have guessed lip flip though.

I saw her ex and his new partner shopping in my local Sainsburys (I live in Balham) must be weird having your ex and his new partner just a stones throw away

• Wow
I read her book (well listened to the audio book as had a credit to use). She goes into a lot of detail about the dog… she’s a chihuahua called Astrid that she got from a breeder during the pandemic. She was with her ex at the time but he stated it would be very much her dog as he wasn’t interested. I think she said she didn’t want to share her at first as didn’t want criticism for using a breeder or criticism for how she trains the dog etc, once she got used to not sharing her pictures it was just easy to never post about the dog. Now I just think it’s odd she goes away so much and leaves a dog with a sitter,

kateR94

P

Yeh, another ridiculous excuse to match the first one she used too

Very true, wasn't aware I was from a breeder but I imagine that's why
I don’t know that she definitely did - was just a guess as to why she would keep the dog a secret from her followers! Maybe it’s explained in the book, I haven’t read it

ellamae

Chatty Member
Oenone gives "rah rah" private school vibes, bit catty and cliquey.

Matt's gf needs to not comment on his ex's posts. Makes then both come across as insecure stalkers.
His gf is soooo cringe
---
Oenononone that you?
Nope I just don’t like making assumptions when there is no indication that she is at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ other influencers have usually done something shitty to warrant that opinion but your literally assuming she is bcos she’s from a private school wealthy background.

kateR94

They must have been together for a while. Looks like he was also in Amalfi coast with her back in May. Pretty bad that she made her followers think she was on a solo trip, embracing the single and independent life…