Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shortie

yes Daisey if you’re reading this please get yourself on LI and provide the nation with some entertainment. Plus you might end up being the next Molly Mae with 5m followers and major brand deals. Do something for yourself
Don’t think she’s likeable enough to go on it. She’d miss eye ducking her phone too much

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought the Tiffany Puppies page/business had been shut down or investigated following the Molly Mae disaster? Massive shame if nothing happened and it’s still continuing 😕
Their page looks as active as ever unfortunately, seems that people are still buying from them. It’s utterly disgusting and shameful.

• Angry
  • Sad

Lnd1

Lee’s latest pic on his story... Him and daisey knelt over a tiger cub, chained with a couple of inches leeway to a pole. SICKENING

• Angry
  • Sad
I’d think fair play to her if she just wanted to have a fling (we’ll ignore for now the fact it was during a pandemic🙄) enjoy herself and her youth and have fun with boys rather than preach this holy attitude of I’ve only had 2 dicks... but it’s really embarrassing the way she knows someone for a couple of weeks and is then fully married off to them on the gram, only for them to disappear a week later after all the cringey posts. proper 13 year old behaviour 🤮

• Haha

Maughanbure

No symphty at all for Daisey, she is a horrible person and a real bitch like the ones you see in the high school movies, karma is a bitch and thank fuck it has bit her hard, everyone wondering why she has no Friends? Simple because she is a BIG BITCH, wants everything her own way and if not she throws a fucking tantrum and spreads lies, she's vile, she's pissed off because everyone on this thread sees her through colours👌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Mcjlxi

Scrappy Doo is back again...

Yes Ellie we’re all obsessed with you, it has nothing to do with the fact we really don’t agree with your lies and bad morals hidden as #goals for impressionable teenage girls on SM. #bossbabe #nothavinitmegal #fkoffhuntheyrenotyourrealtits
Vinnys been taking riods *cough* I mean training tips from Bart I see 🤣 daiseys comes across very incesty towards her brothers it creeps me out 🤣 my brothers would punch me if I shared shared beefed up half naked pics of them on social media gushing over them (my two brothers are built like the side of a fiver not a brick shit house right enough 😂)

• Haha
I see flatty batty is out in full force with the arse photoshopping... she’s made herself look very very thick & curvy in that picture yet she’ll pose and edit her front facing bikini pics to be as skinny and tiny as possible... make your mind up at least with who you want to photoshop yourself to be😂😂😂

These girls facetune the FUCK out of their faces they actually look like different people. You can see how blurry and lined their faces go in every pic because it’s been edited so much.

6ECBCB31-B89E-4B58-AC84-A858D9540CD3.jpeg
217FF271-6F0A-4B94-9B66-9C25B3B8ED55.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
I don’t know who’s a bigger catfish Daisey or Ellie
Her massive forehead’s stealing the show and lovin those baboon arse lips 🦍

I’d like to contribute, it’s been a while. Lol at the chicken fillets if you zoom in, someone said it before saw her with the silicones and yes it’s true flat-chested Eleanor used to wear those all the time pre boob job, instead of sticking to her chest they’re now implanted 🙃 plastic fantastic

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

intoresting

VIP Member
IMG_20210224_215828.jpg

Just realized I have been blocked.
She put up a question box over the weekend and i asked how she continues to carry on the way she does with all the online abuse she gets ? Her blocked list must be higher than her real followers at this stage.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossipdarling

What an arrogant twat Ellie is

‘ since my video got 10 million views on Tiktok I’m going to post it here too’

Fuck me the sibling rivalry is REAL

• Haha

Aemee00

VIP Member
Its a certain look for the videos isn't it. Be good to see something else less 'boats and hos' I think that's the o'dolls look is sexy club wear that's definitely not fashion at all.
The comments section on "you want me" on YouTube is killing me 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Nothereforlong6

Ewwwwww I bet she regrets having so much lip filler now, imagine these wrinkly things coming at you🤢 remember when she tried to play off that she’s had hardly any lip filler😂 No Daisey, this is the result of having them overfilled, they look so manky🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Shortie

8BA7E2B8-8DEC-4391-A4C6-92A577C11D82.png

she constantly contradicts herself, didn’t she say a month ago that she’s only move out of home when she had a husband??
D1574A7B-B793-4052-9E50-8BAD51F4E0C0.png

here she asking herself this so she can show off her ‘boyfriend’ 🙄

Just can’t stand how much she bullshits. Everything about her is fake

• Haha