Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paddyp89

Seems like she’s forgotten all about Gucci. They’re dogs daisey, not designer handbags that you just throw to the back of your wardrobe once you’re bored of them and want a new one.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
I'm back with receipts y'all 🤭... There's actually lots more but you get the idea. First DM screenshot was sent to a 'fan' account and it got posted making fun of this person. Was already up her own arse 5 years ago, imagine blocking someone asking a normal question. This nasty piece of work calls herself a boss bitch lol you're nothing but a bully. Always preaching about good vibes, biggest hypocrite going. Wonder if brands/companies still wanna work with her if they see this 🤫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
I don’t know how any would believe that daisy has 1m genuine followers. She’s never been on tv or mainstream media, just literally Instagram where as TZ is now on tv every night yet he only has 500k followers but obvs not bought any , you can tell from the likes on both most recent posts who has genuine followers she’s delusional.

Attachments

onetreehill233

Sorry but when animals are involved it makes me absolutely livid. I couldn't give a shit if she photoshops, about her filler, or her new BF but her disregard for animal life (as seen by her fur jackets) makes my blood boil.
Daisey O'Donnoll you are a vile little creature. We all know you read here. :')

• Heart

Katrinadiablo

Oh my god she’s Facetuned her video to make her ass look bigger and waist smaller 💀💀💀💀 (and yes you can Facetune a video now) The last pic is her real body. If you watch the video on her story you can see it jumping loool

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm honestly worried for me gal Daisey considering how high she has those shorts reefed up her fairy when she's out and about (and when gymming?). She'd want a Canesten sponsorship with the amount of yeast infections she must get

• Haha
  • Sick
Yes Tom what an upgrade 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
They do look good together but can't see it lasting if I'm honest. It's more lust than love. Did you see his live the other night 🙈 it was so cringy. Literally had his top off, off his nut at 7pm on a weeknight dancing around in his mates living room. I'd be embarrassed if that was my other half and I'm not in the public eye .

• Haha
  • Sick

Loveit

Tom is actually a nice guy, I was on the music video shoot for you want me haha, then went to the Launch party in leeds. Daisy was there no ellie but I found it weird because Daisy was friends with Tom for years and they had no sexual chemistry at all on that shoot, kady from love island was a handful lol she got jealous that scott was asking to be in pics with all us girls, then Chloe Khan took 4 hours for makeup and refused to get in the pool. Tom is actually a really humble guy although dappa laughs tried to cheat on his gf lol.

• Wow
  • Haha

Sinderella

Chatty Member
I don’t wish corona on anyone but I do hope Ellie and Daisey get a little dose of it. I’m sick of selfish cunts not caring and doing their bit to keep each other safe and help to get rid of this damn thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Browsing For Tea

Of course she couldn’t continue to defend herself and went straight for the block button, what a pussycat😂

I literally KNEW she would do this, fly back to the UK and act like she’s in it together with everyone else who have had to endure this shit show, jumping on the bandwagon to try and fit in. LOVE THAT FOR U DAIS ME GAL 🤣
HOWLING 😂😭💀 Calling it like it is, and the absolute sass to boot 🙌🏼 Amazing job

Seriously, Daisey. Get a grip. No one actually believes you love your life, because if you did you wouldn’t be trying so hard to emulate everyone else’s. You also wouldn’t be trying to prove to everyone how much you love your life. Actions speak louder than words and all that. Looking like the absolute airhead people call you out to be. You weren’t working in Dubai. You simply didn’t want to be restricted by the more extreme lockdown rules in the UK. Everything you do only shows what a selfish loser you are. We’ve said it before, but it needs to be said again. Work on yourself. If enough people are calling you out for something, it’s probably true. No jealousy here. If you were a better person, maybe you wouldn’t have to buy your following

• Haha
  • Heart

Ibizagirl_99

I think she's gone out on a limb with the public Valentine's Day post for Lee. He has only responded with ✌🏼❤ and hasn't posted anything for her. 😬

Expect that to change once she's read this 🤣🤣

• Haha