Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tootootoot

Chatty Member
Can someone please link me the first thread? I want to get stuck into this train wreck but I can only find from thread number 2 on the tab thing here 🥺 thank uuuu

• Haha
Reactions: 5

lovethetea

Just caught up. Speaking of hayley hughes from a few pages back.. she 100% used Tom for popularity considering she never broke up with her man who she was with before she went into love Island

• Haha

Browsing For Tea

So they were filming in the odolls studio today and daisey had red nails... so why a few hours later does she have a fresh set of french tips???
Guessing it’s an old video. I think all she does is film herself all day, and instead of using all of the content, she saves some of the more neutral pictures or videos later. Why she does that I couldn’t tell you

anonymousxo

Not a fan of Lauren either, however her response here is amazing. She is not saying, “woe is me” and crying about it or making herself out to be a victim like Daisey did with her story. She’s fully acknowledging that with the elevated platform that influencers have there is a responsibility to set a good example to your followers.

That’s the issue with Ellie and Daisey - they’re small minded people. Instead of taking criticism and using it to reflect inward, asking themselves if there may be any truth to it, they carry on like they can do no wrong. I understand they receive criticism at a higher rate due to having more followers than the average person (even without the bots), and I’m sure that doesn’t feel nice. They think an “I don’t give a fuck” attitude is strength. I don’t think they realise the amount of inner strength and intelligence it takes for a person to admit they aren’t perfect, take constructive criticism, and make changes. Even bigger if you can swallow your pride and THANK the person giving the criticism. People, no matter who they are, are imperfect and flawed. That’s human nature. However, we have the ability to continually grow as individuals and make ourselves better. When you think you’ve got nothing to improve upon, that’s when you’ve truly failed at life.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Couldn’t have said it better myself

• Heart

Mcjlxi

I’m new here so not sure if this has been brought up... does anyone remember when she was with TZ but deleted all their posts together and unfollowed him then when “someone” asked her about it on her Q and A’s she replied with something like “can’t talk about it at this time because of legal reasons” what was that all about?
My thoughts were maybe cos she might’ve been seeing TZ before she was even 18 (in the pic she must’ve been like 16/17) someone might’ve reported him to police if she was my daughter I wouldn’t let TZ anywhere near her at his big age
Age of consent is 16 in the UK so if she was that young legally he hadn’t broke any laws (morally wrong!). He’s a sleaze honestly but I think it’s something she’s done 😂 she’s either been an absolute psycho & he’s had enough or she cheated on him - like she did with him 🤷🏽‍♀️ She’s obviously not telling anyone because she’s the problem

Ibizagirl_99

don't think she's moved in yet think she's just staying/quarantining(?) there. all know she isn't quarantining hence the question mark :LOL: cant imagine Daisey leaving her mansion for a caravan in any hurry but we all know what a clingy desperate bitch she is so this will be interesting :sneaky:
Good point- never considered that because she's never bothered to quarantine before 🤣

She's still not adhering to the rules as you're meant to quarantine with people from your bubble but that's Daisey for you. She makes up her own rules 🙄

Emmy336

Wow she's so fresh faced and cute here, just naturally pretty. Her smile actually reaches her eyes, not like nowadays where she just looks blank and artificial. What a shame to ruin herself at such a young age, even Katie Price didn't start looking haggered until her 30s
She had such naturally lovely teeth too, I wish my teeth were like that 😩 I don’t know what possessed her to think she needed composite bonding! Her teeth look so fake now

funnyone

What I don’t get is how Daisey’s mermaid waves video is a “how to”? She literally wiggled some extensions and tongs at the camera and then, hey presto, she’s got wavy hair 🤷‍♀️
Thick as pig shit. What I’d also like to understand is how she ends up with her hips curling upwards whilst doing a ‘sad’/‘upset’ pout in the beginning of the video??? Weirdest facial expression I’ve seen in a long time