Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mcjlxi

He’s very cringe but I think he’s genuine and a kind person (I’ve met him and he’s really polite). I’ve briefly met Ellie and Daisey too and they are no where near as polite (shock lol) and Ellie is definitely the nastier sister
Yeah I definitely do think he’s a good soul & a great dad just not my cup of tea when he’s being a “lad” 😂😂 oh really I thought daisey would be nastier 😂 she doesn’t seem to have many girl friends.

Reactions: 6

Teleromeo

Does anyone know why they are still verified on instagram? Don't you lose your verification when you buy followers? 🤔

Booboo21

Look at these from about 2 years ago. I know we bang on about Daisey the lunatic having a load of work done but Eleanwhore’s face has changed entirely, it’s changed shape, and I don’t for one second believe there’s no veneers in that mouth now, that’s not just a bit of Invisalign and composite bonding (not saying there was anything at all wrong with her teeth before!)

View attachment 440664View attachment 440665
View attachment 440666
Filters just got better lol

• Haha

Browsing For Tea

It’s the trying to make her arse look big from the side from me 🤣 looks deformed
I would agree with everyone that her Facetune can be a little wonky at times, but I don’t think the bum was edited here. Try the same pose in the mirror (just did myself haha), and you’ll see all of our bums look like that in that particular pose. If anything, she is forever posing to look like she doesn’t have a flat batty.

Daisey is posting old pics again. Reminiscing I’m sure, but I couldn’t help but notice how much healthier she looked then. I know people have said they like her with a bit more weight on her, but I personally think she looked better before. She has a small / narrow build, so any weight on her makes her look puffier. That combined with the bad habits didn’t help. Also, I caught the rare question box!

Additionally, Daisey, I’m happy you’re embracing your real lips finally. They look lovely. Ellie, on the other hand, is looking like a sex blow up doll. Don’t be that

Attachments

Last edited:

ggxoxo57

I see flatty batty is out in full force with the arse photoshopping... she’s made herself look very very thick & curvy in that picture yet she’ll pose and edit her front facing bikini pics to be as skinny and tiny as possible... make your mind up at least with who you want to photoshop yourself to be😂😂😂

These girls facetune the FUCK out of their faces they actually look like different people. You can see how blurry and lined their faces go in every pic because it’s been edited so much.

View attachment 435517View attachment 435519

I actually laughed out loud omg 🤣🤣

• Haha
their target audience surely to god isn’t adults
I’d say maybe pre teen up to 14/15 would wear it but they need to design age appropriate clothes if so not skimpy dresses and skirts
Isn’t Ellie nearly 30 🤔 Dressing like she’s just come out the womb
I think Ellie is 24, I always assumed her to be older than that.

Olivia28

Whatever happened to them “moving” to LA, does anyone know ?
might be wrong but I’m sure it was something to do with the fact all their audience are in the UK. They aren’t as ‘famous’ in the US so it’s likely their brand wouldn’t do well out there.

Ooo no Ratty Roxy, no Marbella 🙄 surprised tinkerbell made the cut.
Also their imagination with the dog names is outstanding 👏🏼

Whos tinkerbell

• Haha

Ears&eyes

So they were filming in the odolls studio today and daisey had red nails... so why a few hours later does she have a fresh set of french tips???
Yeah she 100% had her nails done today professional , am I surprised? No I am fucking not she hasn’t stuck to one rule since lockdown started selfish twat she is!

But wasn’t he with

But wasn’t he with Hayley Hughes not that long before he was with daisey, so did he cheat on this Ashley with Hayley aswel or was he not with Ashley long ??
He was with Ashley for years ,She found the messages between him and daisy and then they broke up but I don’t think he got straight into a relationship with daisy after that so possibly Hayley Hughes came Inbetween?

Just had a quick Google n this pic of them come up and was back in 2013 not sure exactly how long they were together but I think it was quiet a few years

Last pic I can find on his Twitter of him and Ashley dates 2017, he has pics with daisy from a video shoot in 2018 so he would of been txting daisy behind Ashley’s back in 2018 I guess n then they broke up. N then he was with Hayley Hughes and then daisy a couple year later .

Attachments

Last edited:

Maughanbure

Why would he stay with her for so long if she was really that manky 😂
Well I'm not making it up, im sure there is loads of smelly Women about that their Men stay with😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

He Loved her so thats why he sted with her, hygiene or not

• Haha
Also not to mention that real contact tan likes her photos and they’re one of those ones that have nasal sprays etc...