Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danniixx1

Does anyone know why literally she doesn’t drive ?
I thought both of the girls have cars and drive ?
also I noticed Ellie is more passionate about their brand , Daisey looks like it’s a choir really .

Reactions: 5

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
Does anyone know where Lee and his family live? (I’m assuming he still lives at home?)
Is Simoan his mum or step mother? x
I've read his da is hiding out in Birmingham, family home in Ireland where lee used to live was boarded up by CAB april/may this year, not sure if hes still in Ireland?

teagossip

Pretty sure Jay is working for or with the diamond industry (or might have hacked it lol). The guy offered a Cartier diamond bracelet to Ellie, Rolex watch full of diamond and now that. All this while the guy lives in a tiny empty flat in Dubai ... 😂
It’s actually quite alarming how much money he seems to have and also spends on Ellie, doesn’t he have like 4 different Lamborghinis now whilst one Is just left parked at ellies house when he doesn’t even live in the UK. Few threads ago someone mentioned that he lives in a very exclusive area in Dubai too, wonder if it’s rented or owned.

Aemee00

VIP Member
I’d have a nose job if I could afford it! Do you gals mind sharing how much yours cost?

agree it’s not only damaging but just plain DAFT to keep up this lie they are all natural - they know they are lying to themselves how could you be so tragic?! 😩
Mine cost £5400 😬 deffo wasn't cheap but the company and surgeon was amazing. The cost varies depending on what you get done and which company you use! That price included a free revision if I was unhappy with the result after a year (which thankfully I wasn't 😂) I had open rhinoplasty with rhinotip. My friend had closed rhinoplasty with a different company and cost around £3500

Jehrune

Tom is actually a nice guy, I was on the music video shoot for you want me haha, then went to the Launch party in leeds. Daisy was there no ellie but I found it weird because Daisy was friends with Tom for years and they had no sexual chemistry at all on that shoot, kady from love island was a handful lol she got jealous that scott was asking to be in pics with all us girls, then Chloe Khan took 4 hours for makeup and refused to get in the pool. Tom is actually a really humble guy although dappa laughs tried to cheat on his gf lol.
Its so cringy to see daisey being in all his music videos. I must say she looked prettier in the “you want me” video than she does now

Mine cost £5400 😬 deffo wasn't cheap but the company and surgeon was amazing. The cost varies depending on what you get done and which company you use! That price included a free revision if I was unhappy with the result after a year (which thankfully I wasn't 😂) I had open rhinoplasty with rhinotip. My friend had closed rhinoplasty with a different company and cost around £3500
Thanks! Glad you’re happy with it!! I would honestly love to take the plunge, especially after a year now of zoom calls where I can sit an analyse my face and just how wonky my nostrils seem to be from certain webcam angles 😂

What a shame Daisey’s surgeon has never tagged her would love to have a nosey (excuse the pun lol) but it was years back she got it done I think!