Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

62gemma

I hope Instagram is gonna do an account clean up soon, it’s due, they do it every so often where they delete fake accounts and you see some influencers’ followers go from like 800k to 400k😂 Get ready for it Dais 😂
Do they really do a clean up ?!

Reactions: 4

bd12x

Omg Nic deffo found a different caption on insta she liked. But so she wouldn’t get caught put each separate word into a thesaurus, like Joey on friends 😂, and came up with this unreadable shite
I was going to say I think it's been translated from Google as their translations usually comes out like this and doesn't actually make any sense, but your comparison made me howl 😂

I was going to say I think it's been translated from Google as their translations usually comes out like this and doesn't actually make any sense, but your comparison made me howl 😂
Omg I’ve just realised it wasn’t Nicola OD’s profile!! 😂😂 dunno why I thought it was. Must just think so little of them and their intelligence.

• Haha

Keggsy

Chatty Member
What happened her and Tom does anyone know? Could have been said before but ok new to this thread

Paddy407

Tom is actually a nice guy, I was on the music video shoot for you want me haha, then went to the Launch party in leeds. Daisy was there no ellie but I found it weird because Daisy was friends with Tom for years and they had no sexual chemistry at all on that shoot, kady from love island was a handful lol she got jealous that scott was asking to be in pics with all us girls, then Chloe Khan took 4 hours for makeup and refused to get in the pool. Tom is actually a really humble guy although dappa laughs tried to cheat on his gf lol.
Noooo Dapper Laughs! Who was he trying to cheat on his girlfriend with? And when was this? Tut tut 🤣

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
long time lurker, thought I’d throw this out there. Ellie and Daisey’s clothes clearly doing shit as they’re planning to start cosmetics now, what a surprise. Clearly what Ellie keeps talking about when she says “big things” are coming 🙄
Woop welcome 🥰 that has been posted before unfortunately though and the sports/gym range too. Let's see if their business can actually hold up though doesnt look like it will hold up for them to reach that point
Also interesting the odolls cosmetics hashtag is blocked on instagram for going against community guidelines? What's that about.

• Heart

Surreysue

Dont no if its true or not, but a few months back first lockdown Roxys Family did not allow her too go too Vinnys house due too the lockdown as her Mum has some blood thing wrong and Roxy ended up slapping her and having a big row and waited at Vinnys for weeks, they made up but goes to show the influence the o dickheads have on a normal Family, don't know how true this is but came from a reasonable source who knows the Family
☕ oooo how you know that

Browsing For Tea

Ladies, I’m not sure they’re broken up. Maybe, for once, she is keeping her relationship low key. I say that because they still follow one another, abs we know how quick she is to unfollow after a breakup. Though, the whole archiving and unarchiving photos is getting old. It doesn’t get more interest on the relationship, it only makes you look like children.

Ladies, I’m not sure they’re broken up. Maybe, for once, she is keeping her relationship low key. I say that because they still follow one another, abs we know how quick she is to unfollow after a breakup. Though, the whole archiving and unarchiving photos is getting old. It doesn’t get more interest on the relationship, it only makes you look like children.
and* not abs - autocorrect 🙄

Reactions: 3
Mine cost £5400 😬 deffo wasn't cheap but the company and surgeon was amazing. The cost varies depending on what you get done and which company you use! That price included a free revision if I was unhappy with the result after a year (which thankfully I wasn't 😂) I had open rhinoplasty with rhinotip. My friend had closed rhinoplasty with a different company and cost around £3500
Sorry to be nosey (not meant like that😂) but can I ask what’s the difference between open and closed rhinoplasty, please? Xx

Reactions: 3