Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yey!!!

they’re very cute together on the show and the poem he wrote her was so sweet
It was rather sweet and they seem to be getting quite close. They’ve definitely been spending time together but probably not showing it on social media, so to not give too much away while Celebs Go Dating is on.

Reactions: 5

pppppppppp

The dog bed scam business she’s promoting 🤢 any one remember the sofa business who robbed huge amounts of money twice from customers 😳 well I’m 100% one of the girls who profited from this money is behind this business and it’s so sickening that this can happen, I’m not sure if I can name business or the any of the girls names

Reactions: 4

Imhere123

VIP Member
The bottom lip looks like an over inflated bouncy castle. The top one looks like a deflated bouncy castle. Not avin it

I'd use the first pic to educate her how to spot someone's having a stroke ( wonky mouth) and the second one to teach her to wash her undies ( fake tan on bra) 🤢
Haha, thank you! These will be great lessons for my daughter. You’re all so right about her hygiene too, for a 22 year old she is gross, she has the hygiene standards of a teenage boy! 🤢

GroovyChick

Wait guys I’m really confused, sorry I’m very slow..But did he have 2 girlfriends named Ashley? The only one I know of is the one who sadly died in the car crash? That was like 10 years ago? So TZ was seeing Daisey when Daisey was like 12???? What??? Please someone clarify if there’s another Ashley because wow my head is very confused😂
The girlfriend who died was called Lizzie

babya123

I thought the Tiffany Puppies page/business had been shut down or investigated following the Molly Mae disaster? Massive shame if nothing happened and it’s still continuing 😕
you saw someone speak out about their dog dying from a dodgy breeder and you were like yeah you know what I’ll have me one of those. The cognitive dissonance.

• Angry
Am I missing something? Swear Daisey said on one of her YouTube videos that she’s never been cheated on and it’s disgusting or something and that wasn’t the reason her and Tom broke up. When did he cheat on her?
He went to Ibiza while she was in marbs then they met up in Marbella and they seemed to be having a nice holiday together but then a girl text his phone and she seen it and they had murder and she left marbs someone who Tom knows split the tea on one of daiseys posts not long after she replied to it but then not long after deleted it. And it’s been said a few times on her comments. That’s why she always says she had the worst night out in Marbella but then never goes into detail

Mcjlxi

If you hard an arse Daisey... then you wouldn’t NEED to stick it out whilst breaking your back.

ever since daisey posted the pictures of her ‘bum’ looking ‘big’ through edits she is going out of way to keep up the image by constantly sticking her BACK out. Why is this girl so transparent?!?!
My back hurts just looking at it 🥴

• Haha

Browsing For Tea

Look at these from about 2 years ago. I know we bang on about Daisey the lunatic having a load of work done but Eleanwhore’s face has changed entirely, it’s changed shape, and I don’t for one second believe there’s no veneers in that mouth now, that’s not just a bit of Invisalign and composite bonding (not saying there was anything at all wrong with her teeth before!)

View attachment 440664View attachment 440665
View attachment 440666
She should have stopped messing with her face then. Same with Daisey. They looked beautiful then

He went to Ibiza while she was in marbs then they met up in Marbella and they seemed to be having a nice holiday together but then a girl text his phone and she seen it and they had murder and she left marbs someone who Tom knows split the tea on one of daiseys posts not long after she replied to it but then not long after deleted it. And it’s been said a few times on her comments. That’s why she always says she had the worst night out in Marbella but then never goes into detail
this is just tea that was spilt on insta tho but I think it is true I crnt see her going with faizer someone Tom new if they had broke up under any other circumstances she was clearly trying to get back at him

Nothereforlong6

Wait guys I’m really confused, sorry I’m very slow..But did he have 2 girlfriends named Ashley? The only one I know of is the one who sadly died in the car crash? That was like 10 years ago? So TZ was seeing Daisey when Daisey was like 12???? What??? Please someone clarify if there’s another Ashley because wow my head is very confused😂

• Haha