O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry im getting a little confused - We think Daisey is seeing this MrFaizer fella not the JoshPacker guy shes been showing on her insta?
Josh is just one of her MANY friends aka Familia 🥴 MrFaizer wastes no time, he’s a touchy one we learned today

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Sorry im getting a little confused - We think Daisey is seeing this MrFaizer fella not the JoshPacker guy shes been showing on her insta?
100% with this MrFaizer. Josh is her “bestie.” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
You can hear in the background of one of Leigh’s insta videos what sounds like Daisey saying “and he had no banter and I need that ....” and the last bit I can’t make out & you can hear a guy saying “ahh right” 👀👀
😂😂 didn’t have banter yeah ok whatever suits your agenda Daisey, when they were together she constantly posted video grabs of their WhatsApp convo’s with about 50 voice notes of her just laughing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
😂😂 didn’t have banter yeah ok whatever suits your agenda Daisey, when they were together she constantly posted video grabs of their WhatsApp convo’s with about 50 voice notes of her just laughing
Also the screenshots and pictures of them laughing together with the caption "always like this" 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think you are forgetting she is little miss bants with her American and Irish accents lololol so funny, such banter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ellie is back following Daisey but daisey isn’t following ellie 🤣 my god the dramas, what age are they again?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she actually takes up with this guy & starts publicly posting it etc she’s just going to make herself look like a complete & utter dick (not that she doesn’t anyway) because to be how she was about Tom & then be in a new relationship THAT quick is ridiculous. Will make people think her & Tom’s relationship was all completely fake. Fair enough if she’s just having a bit of fun, enjoying being single etc - but she ain’t about that life apparently 🙄
Daisey acts like she’s some bad ass but she clearly can’t be alone? She can’t just be single and alone she has to have a man because without a man she has no mates and nothing to focus on

Reactions: 11
I’m actually dreading them going home because they are so much more fun to take the piss out of when they’re in Marbella and getting wasted drunk and doing things that we can see the mask slip. When they get home they will just be back to being boring as duck and annoy me because they will for sure break the quarantine.

At least Brad looks like he actually has fun and takes the piss looks like he would be actually enjoyable to go out with. He probably gets so sick of sitting there with them taking videos and selfie is the whole time and just thought I’m gonna cut loose get a bit wild and show those people out actually enjoy themselves, they won’t be asking me to take a zillion pics if I’m super lit.

Reactions: 11
I’m actually dreading them going home because they are so much more fun to take the piss out of when they’re in Marbella and getting wasted drunk and doing things that we can see the mask slip. When they get home they will just be back to being boring as duck and annoy me because they will for sure break the quarantine.

At least Brad looks like he actually has fun and takes the piss looks like he would be actually enjoyable to go out with. He probably gets so sick of sitting there with them taking videos and selfie is the whole time and just thought I’m gonna cut loose get a bit wild and show those people out actually enjoy themselves, they won’t be asking me to take a zillion pics if I’m super lit.
I like Brad too. No idea how he puts up with Daisey though.

Anyone else wondering why we only saw Nic and Vince once when they flew over the second time? I joked it was just to bring more money out for Daisey but I think it's true 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously though it’s been a matter of weeks and she’s moved on? Was going to marry Tom but now she’s on to the next? Just be free and single for a while? Or will it be too obvious you don’t have friends? Plot twist maybe she’s lonely without a man

Reactions: 7
most girls have a friendship group or a friend to support them when being single.... Daisey has neither so has to jump on to the next or who will she talk to and do things with? Was with Tom after two weeks of her and Jordan ending so I'm really not suprised

Reactions: 13
What has Tom done to his teeth !!! Look like bloody dentures she struggles to talk through them 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.