Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
like this message if you haven't been filled in and I will send you one after work, I did log off half way through though I saw the first few messages from sweetnsour3 and the last riddle, did I miss anything inbetween, was it just their first message that got deleted?? if not and ive msised can someone message me too please

• Heart
Reactions: 99
Seen as u lady’s like a riddle
these are facts !!

Daisy loves dildo

Ellie loves pills doe

Daiseys probs now slept wiv over 10

Ellie sleeps wiv married men

Daisey gets vialent

Ellie stays silent

Daiseys lookin butch

Ellie sniffs to much

Coke whores

Real life bores

Flying of to somewhere sunny

Wiv there granny’s money

There life. face. Tits is fake

Like there mummy’s cake

They do drugs

Real life luk like pugs

There life isn’t all glam

Lies Everyone’s there fam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

righthererightnow

VIP Member
I think something really similar was posted on a previous thread but still cracks me up

O donnell sisters #6 arses like pancakes, tits like melons, one fellas legged it and the others a felon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Shocked at the amount of lurkers on here. Like this comment if you've been here ever since Ellie tweeted about tattle life and gave free advertising for the thread? 😂🙋‍♀️ I'd never of known about it otherwise!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Gossipdarling

We have flown to page 47 of the thread!

I’ve got a question for you all! How many people have you told that guilty pleasure is spend an abnormal amount of time on tattle 😂? especially recently when It’s been such a good read you can’t miss a day- it’s like my daily soap opera. My boyfriend literally thought I was messaging another guy or something coz I was being all private with my phone 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
Using words like "slag" honestly just brings us on this forum down to their level.
I want them and 'fans' to read this and become aware of their bullshit, but posts like this just give them reason to call us bullies.
it’s not that when Daisey called me a ugly little whore in dollhouse 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 40

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
So..... for our tz x TL tune I’ve been writing a song..... everyone know city high what would you do? ..... think of the tune ....

Boys and girls wanna hear a true story?
Saturday night was at a marbs beach party
They had the trans Lee overflowin' the cup,
Outside Ellie and Daisey tryin to flirt for a fuck
I took one guy outside wit me, his name
Was Boobie he went to Leeds high with me
I said, why you up indaisey arse in there'?
He said that bitch punched me ima dump her flat ass I don’t care

What would you do if your daughters at home
Boning all the boys on dollhouse floor
Coz there horny
And the only way to get a like is to, sleep with a man for a little fake louis and a guy who does fraud.
There doing coke now, in and out of lockdown,
They ain’t got a job now, so for brad marbs is just a good time, but for fifi she’s stuck in the house. Hmmm

Ellie you ain't the only with Daisey
That's no excuse to be livin' all crazy
Ellie looked bart right square in the eye
And said everyday I wake up hopin' to get high
Dasiey said mum you don’t know about cakes 'cause
Ellie ate them all so her pants don’t fit her, before She was a teenager
She worked at hollister you couldnt even
Rate her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
Who's been here since thread 1? Shall we recap our fav/best bits ready for the next recap and for all the new viewers?
My personal favourites
-Daiseys boob job scars being outed and how she can't take a video without hiding them now incase we get another screenshot
-when brad/big bad bev jumped on the thread and called us jealous
-the fact lambo guy has only ever been known and referenced as lambo guy

There's been some glorious moments on these threads 🤗🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Mac900

Naaa f offfff they are pretty little thing shorts probably cost £12 most - she is a joke. &&more for the person that pays £20 for a second hand pair of random shorts. If someone buys them they deserve thrush, thick cunt
2D7EF366-A6B7-4F69-B530-E3BEA9C00B68.png

Are these the shorts she selling second hand for £20?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
It’s Makeover Monday, time to showcase 2 rare pictures I found down the rabbithole. Proof they have come a very long way and are nowhere near au naturel as it’s clearly all make believe. They BOTH have a shitload amount of work done obviously but simply won’t admit to it (besides these overdone lips no one can can keep track of anymore).

They haven’t really bettered their personalities over the past few weeks, still trying to put on this front of a perfect life and anyone who even has the nerve to leave a critical comment, gets to see their nasty true colours if you’re lucky, just know in advance you’ll get blocked and called a troll/cunt/cow.

The least these lovely girls deserve is to get exposed for their true natural selves and since they can’t do it themselves I’ll give them a hand.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
I love how ASOS post unedited pictures of influencers. Can I just say there is absolutely nothing wrong with her figure in either of these two pictures - but it does highlight some massive insecurities:

- she doesn’t have a tiny waist like she has in all of her instagram pics. That waist looks more like a 29 inch than a 22 inch.
- arse. Don’t really need to say anything about this versus her insta pics. 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

lovethetea

Anyone else remember when she used to have “English, Swedish and Irish” in her insta bio years ago??

I remember she did a Q&A on her story maybe last year and someone asked her if she was part Swedish and she said no 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32