O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked Joss but Ellie was only with him 5 mins but he wasn’t her usual type. I think Daisey spent the night with this new guy because Brad and Leigh’s videos after leaving the club last night didn’t have her in them... 🤔
She wasn’t in love just wanted a boyfriend to have one and eventually said she got the ick. He was too ordinary and normal for her, treated her right but couldn’t give her that lifestyle. Lives in a flat with elevator if I’m right so nothing too fancy. Looks can only get you so far. I don’t wanna say she’s a gold digger but she definitely aims for a guy who can provide the extra’s

Reactions: 5
I’m just sitting here patiently waiting for Ellie and Tom to finally get together. Timings everything, time to kick lambo to the curb Tom won’t settle down in the summer but you may be able to nab him in the Autumn, Daisey won’t notice if she’s living in Marbs full time in Brads granny flat
Even tho Ellie has had more Men then hot dinners, I must admit they would of made a better couple then him and pancake bum Daisey, I bet it would of lasted ages too
Oh man I’m really repeating myself now but I really wish Tom had the balls to get with the one he really wanted as his girlfriend. He honestly looked so happy when Ellie was close and kept filming her, like he was showing her off 😋 *Alexa, play Finesse by Bruno mars* “... don't we look good together?” That’s the kinda vibe I got off these two.

I shouldn’t feel for him coz he’s no angel but must have been torture to spend a whole year with Daisey incl. the breakups, I don’t think he genuinely liked her at all. If the rumours are true... I bet Ellie would have never hit him though. Daisey really is something else, vile ignorant immature lil brat

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can someone back me up on this and listen carefully to what’s said in the bg of Daisey’s last story. Is Ellie already using the word married and Jay in 1 sentence 😂😂 you only know him for 8 weeks hun. Lol Bear promised to marry her and she was all giggly and happy bout it before it went to tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh man I’m really repeating myself now but I really wish Tom had the balls to get with the one he really wanted as his girlfriend. He honestly looked so happy when Ellie was close and kept filming her, like he was showing her off 😋 *Alexa, play Finesse by Bruno mars* “... don't we look good together?” That’s the kinda vibe I got off these two.

I shouldn’t feel for him coz he’s no angel but must have been torture to spend a whole year with Daisey incl. the breakups, I don’t think he genuinely liked her at all. If the rumours are true... I bet Ellie would have never hit him though. Daisey really is something else, vile ignorant immature lil brat
Wait ellie hit tom ?????

Daisey’s high pitched annoying drunk voice gets on my actual nerves and when she puts on an Irish accent 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Can someone back me up on this and listen carefully to what’s said in the bg of Daisey’s last story. Is Ellie already using the word married and Jay in 1 sentence 😂😂 you only know him for 8 weeks hun. Lol Bear promised to marry her and she was all giggly and happy bout it before it went to tit
She does!!! She says "Me and Jay are gonna get married." He mentioned it first on her story a few weeks ago when they were first in Marbella. Proper honeymoon period there- Ellie saw the black Lambo and it was love at first sight 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She does!!! She says "Me and Jay are gonna get married." He mentioned it first on her story a few weeks ago when they were first in Marbella. Proper honeymoon period there- Ellie saw the black Lambo and it was love at first sight 🤣🤣
Is she taking the piss 🤣 must be the side effects of the drugs they are all taking

Well she gotta hurry then before the kid arrives, she’s already 3-4 months in. I hope Lambo takes a DNA test just to be sure and he shouldn’t be surprised if it isn’t his. She’s been busy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Very cosy 🧐
If she actually takes up with this guy & starts publicly posting it etc she’s just going to make herself look like a complete & utter dick (not that she doesn’t anyway) because to be how she was about Tom & then be in a new relationship THAT quick is ridiculous. Will make people think her & Tom’s relationship was all completely fake. Fair enough if she’s just having a bit of fun, enjoying being single etc - but she ain’t about that life apparently 🙄

Reactions: 4
Sorry im getting a little confused - We think Daisey is seeing this MrFaizer fella not the JoshPacker guy shes been showing on her insta?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.