O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely second Ellie being into coke, I could especially tell in her stories back when she was with Bear. In my opinion I don’t think Daisey does it
Lol at how she tries so hard to portray this whole fake ass boss witch/role model being. I don’t know what kind of role model, does drugs, wants a boyfriend at all times just to have one, goes back to her humiliating cheating ex and sucks him off in hotels coz she desperate for some d, jumps onto the next lad the next week, snaps at anyone who doesn’t blow smoke up her ass or inflates her ego etc.

All went downhill after she met Bear, she’s so naive and easily ‘influenced’ around the wrong people. Lost a lot of respect

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don’t no why Ellie doesn’t get as bashed as daisy and she seems the good one lol. Well she probs seem to do all the ‘work’ COs she always off her tits on coke and can’t sleep minds running wild with ideas ha . Also she sleeps with every Tom dick n Harry who’s on steroids or abit of celeb status or a criminal with lots of money ahahaha. Also if daisy is a real life witch least she’s true to herself n doesn’t pretend she nicey nicey unlike Ellie who is just a act n is fake as duck. There both rotten but don’t think Ellie is any better then Daisey.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So this new guy who daisey in the frount seat with is silky cousin (silky done a song with Tom) yet Daisey sed in her stories that silky was her cousin a while ago?? Is she a inbred ???? Or she Makes up just related to every Tom dick n Harry .. anyone else see this? Also that Tom follows her new ‘guy’ she’s so classy they obv no eatch other 😭😭😭😭 also corse they are sniff heads how do u think they stay so skinny yet eat n drink wat they want . Ellie a coke bleep
“Coke bleep” even oof lol you have a way with words 😳 savage you are

Reactions: 1
I don’t no why Ellie doesn’t get as bashed as daisy and she seems the good one lol. Well she probs seem to do all the ‘work’ COs she always off her tits on coke and can’t sleep minds running wild with ideas ha . Also she sleeps with every Tom dick n Harry who’s on steroids or abit of celeb status or a criminal with lots of money ahahaha. Also if daisy is a real life witch least she’s true to herself n doesn’t pretend she nicey nicey unlike Ellie who is just a act n is fake as duck. There both rotten but don’t think Ellie is any better then Daisey.
Hello Daisey 👋🏻

*jokes* 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
(Almost) sounds like you know her personally or had a REALLY bad experience with her, that was pretty detailed for an outsider I mean. You were blazing haha. Anyway if true, keep the ☕ flowing. Pour your heart out, I’m all for it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Daisy justs wants love and that happy ending even thou she physco over her men COs she inductee, we’re Ellie isn’t arsed about that she wants a man we’re she can take take take and any opportunity to better herself. She’s the older one who’s set a bad example to daisy wiv the surgery ect and also daisy is more independent then Ellie she don’t want a man to spoil her like I sed she wants the love Ellie wants the lifestyle

Insecure **

Reactions: 3
I know for a fact Ellie is mad for coke. A friend filmed her in Leeds doing it and Ellie tried to pay her off to not send the video to anyone. This was a couple of years back. Can’t imagine she’s changed since then. I watched her story yesterday and she was clenching her jaw a lot
I definitely second Ellie being into coke, I could especially tell in her stories back when she was with Bear. In my opinion I don’t think Daisey does it
Not long after ellie finished with Bear I remember her sharing a meme that said something along the lines of "Wanting to protect your siblings but also wanting them to experience life" and she said it was the story of her life. For some reason I immediately thought she was referring to taking drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Daisy justs wants love and that happy ending even thou she physco over her men COs she inductee, we’re Ellie isn’t arsed about that she wants a man we’re she can take take take and any opportunity to better herself. She’s the older one who’s set a bad example to daisy wiv the surgery ect and also daisy is more independent then Ellie she don’t want a man to spoil her like I sed she wants the love Ellie wants the lifestyle

Insecure **
Ah I see. Very interesting, are you a psychologist or anything similar in that field by any chance? Pretty cool you can just look through them and know what they want. Wish I could

I might be an ex boyfriend ha ha
I was just about to say I swear, hoping for one of them at least to find the thread and SPIIIIILLLL

Are you Joss lol cause you sounded kinda fuming and it would make sense why 😜
Ok in all seriousness you’d prob like to stay anonymous, we get it

I was just about to say I swear, hoping for one of them at least to find the thread and SPIIIIILLLL

Are you Joss lol cause you sounded kinda fuming and it would make sense why 😜
If you are Joss @Sweetnsour3 you are fit 😂

And if you aren’t Joss I’m sure you are still fit and welcome to the thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Insecure **
don’t see how Ellie set a bad example with the surgery when they got their tits done same day lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.