O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely read here. When it was mentioned about the Chanel quote, Ellie just put a story saying ‘we’re going to be posting all of our favourite quotes on the O’dolls page’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tom’s got rid of the toxic cretin of a gf, gets a dog in return lol
You can tell by how he treats that stray dog, he’s not a bad person (just a bit loud and narcissistic at times). I like the fact he even got her a collar
he winds me up how every good thing he does has to be filmed about 500 times though....

this thread had 1k views yesterday now its on 16? :oops: :ROFLMAO:

They definitely read here. When it was mentioned about the Chanel quote, Ellie just put a story saying ‘we’re going to be posting all of our favourite quotes on the O’dolls page’ 😂😂
posting all their favourite quotes or stealing them and attributing their names under? bleeping unoriginal scum.
The thing is that CC quote got more likes than their own “merch” lol. It obviously isn’t Daisey’s but it works with pretending it’s yours and putting your name under it. Just shows they rather steal quotes and act like it’s their own for a few likes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing is that CC quote got more likes than their own “merch” lol. It obviously isn’t Daisey’s but it works with pretending it’s yours and putting your name under it. Just shows they rather steal quotes and act like it’s their own for a few likes.

Where does it show those views?
if you go to the Instagram forum page gives you an overview, they've never jumped that much tho whats gone on :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh really Joshy boy? These slags don’t give a flying duck about you 😂 they’re both very much into other lads so I guess you’re not that much of a captain. And what you tryna do exactly, imitate or look like TZ? Issa no hun, you look redic
Daiseys back is at a 90 degree angle 😂😂

Eeeek. Mr faizer is from my area lol heard alot about that one..
Spill the tea were all waiting ☕

I think you are forgetting she is little miss bants with her American and Irish accents lololol so funny, such banter
I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh really Joshy boy? These slags don’t give a flying duck about you 😂 they’re both very much into other lads so I guess you’re not that much of a captain. And what you tryna do exactly, imitate or look like TZ? Issa no hun, you look redic
Daiseys jaw is so forward defiantly on the sniff

• Haha
I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Daiseys jaw is so forward defiantly on the sniff
I’m no expert - on what it makes your jaw looks like lol
But the whole Familia gang prolly loves to stuff their faces, so that incl. classy Eleanor as well. They all look like a bunch of mad hatters

I’m no expert - on what it makes your jaw looks like lol
But the whole Familia gang prolly loves to stuff their faces, so that incl. classy Eleanor as well. They all look like a bunch of mad hatters
I know for a fact Ellie is mad for coke. A friend filmed her in Leeds doing it and Ellie tried to pay her off to not send the video to anyone. This was a couple of years back. Can’t imagine she’s changed since then. I watched her story yesterday and she was clenching her jaw a lot

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I know for a fact Ellie is mad for coke. A friend filmed her in Leeds doing it and Ellie tried to pay her off to not send the video to anyone. This was a couple of years back. Can’t imagine she’s changed since then. I watched her story yesterday and she was clenching her jaw a lot
if she wasn't on it I'd actually be surprised cause she doesn't half love to surround herself with people on it

Reactions: 3
I’m actually dreading them going home because they are so much more fun to take the piss out of when they’re in Marbella and getting wasted drunk and doing things that we can see the mask slip. When they get home they will just be back to being boring as duck and annoy me because they will for sure break the quarantine.

At least Brad looks like he actually has fun and takes the piss looks like he would be actually enjoyable to go out with. He probably gets so sick of sitting there with them taking videos and selfie is the whole time and just thought I’m gonna cut loose get a bit wild and show those people out actually enjoy themselves, they won’t be asking me to take a zillion pics if I’m super lit.
Brad seriously contemplating his life and counting down every single hour and minute till the O’Trolls leave and he can get on with his life and work. Poor man looks knackered, must be after running around this freaking kindergarten every day

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I definitely second Ellie being into coke, I could especially tell in her stories back when she was with Bear. In my opinion I don’t think Daisey does it

Reactions: 10
So this new guy who daisey in the frount seat with is silky cousin (silky done a song with Tom) yet Daisey sed in her stories that silky was her cousin a while ago?? Is she a inbred ???? Or she Makes up just related to every Tom dick n Harry .. anyone else see this? Also that Tom follows her new ‘guy’ she’s so classy they obv no eatch other 😭😭😭😭 also corse they are sniff heads how do u think they stay so skinny yet eat n drink wat they want . Ellie a coke bleep

Reactions: 5
Also how can you keep introducing new boyfriends to parents every few months like wtf Ellie’s on more men then she’s had hot dinners

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.