O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie whinging about how she wants a private life yet Dumbo Daisey posts a pic with her boyfriend in it and tags him like a day later- just so it can look like she has friends, or sorry Familia.

I think 2 dicks Dais is drunk and high the whole time in Marbs. The quality of her gram is well below par the last 5 posts. The blurry ass pic, Phillip plien Halloween shot, this tragic lip syncing in black and white where she has the worst eye bags and last but not least an ad for a tacky af phone case that she probably got paid 100 quid to do and she’s in focus but can’t even get the product in focus which is the whole point of the ad, as long as she looks good I guess.
Plus she’s pulling that stupid face with the tongue pointing out again which is the latest trend after her headache pose pic.

Not to mention how seriously dumb it is not to be wearing your own brand around all the time after a release , wouldn’t you want to be a walking advertisement for your line when out in a venue?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Them quacking and yelling in those weird high pitched voices, what drugs have they taken now. They sound exactly like Fraud guy’s sis Leigh, is this some imitation game. Also believe Daisey has found her new role model and tries everything in her power to look like her new bff

Reactions: 11
When they film the whole bar I get so embarrassed. They just look so chavvy & tacky “woo-ing” at the camera & in their outfits. I’ve never seen worse outfits actually 😩😩😩 I thought they were supposed to be fashion influences? Who wears leather 2 pieces that are tied together...with OTT “designer” chavvy trainers, knee high leather boots & shorts?! & a bandana top & bandana on your head?! Whaaaat? I feel like I need to bleach my eyes at these “what not to wear” outfits 😂

Reactions: 18
And what’s with that Leigh’s eyes ??? They point in different directions ?

Reactions: 2
Every story is just the same, we get it you dirty slags your in Marbella big bleeping deal

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.