O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be onto something. Could it be? 2 dicks Dais is 2 months pregnant 🤭 What a timing since last discovery Ellie’s 3-4 months
I think it's due to all the alcohol they maybe slim and have a high metabolism but it does catch up after a while.

Reactions: 7
This girl is bleeping vile. Imagine taking coco chanels quote and claiming it as your own WHAT THE ACTUAL duck

can people join me in reporting this its a actual joke. how self centred is this girl
It looks like they’ve deleted your comment. Just saw that post & your the comment is gone.

Reactions: 2
Probably her 100th time trying to get a reaction out of Tom 😂 jesus daisey can’t pull anyone better looking no?
If you think that’s bad, ffs no this is a catch. He looks twice her age and she’s so proud she pulled him lmfao he looks like Joss’ older uncle who just got out of jail.

I see Lambo has had the chance to wipe off all the excess make-up marks she left on him.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You can hear in the background of one of Leigh’s insta videos what sounds like Daisey saying “and he had no banter and I need that ....” and the last bit I can’t make out & you can hear a guy saying “ahh right” 👀👀

Reactions: 9
I actually think Ellie is pregnant she hasn’t been active for a long time on insta I hope she is we can play a who dunnit who’s the daddy Ellie ??
Ellie is far too selfish to have a child, it would take the attention away from her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can hear in the background of one of Leigh’s insta videos what sounds like Daisey saying “and he had no banter and I need that ....” and the last bit I can’t make out & you can hear a guy saying “ahh right” 👀👀
“and I need someone that you can have proper banter with you know”

Reactions: 2
“and I need someone that you can have proper banter with you know”
more like she needs someone with no kids so she can remain centre of attention.... still think its massive cause towards the break up did not like coming second best to his son did she

Also! It’s driving me mad! WHAT WAS THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT???! They said they had an announcement like 2/3 weeks ago then literally never said anything after that. Said it was one of their life goals and can’t wait to share it? They just remind me so much of jay from inbetweeners with all the bs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also! It’s driving me mad! WHAT WAS THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT???! They said they had an announcement like 2/3 weeks ago then literally never said anything after that. Said it was one of their life goals and can’t wait to share it? They just remind me so much of jay from inbetweeners with all the bs
God yes, I forgot about that. Anyone know? It’s so pathetic, probably just said it to get a few more likes.

Reactions: 4
He is vile, going around with Girls legs and a big steroid body, massive head not even good-looking yuk wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole😂😂
The goal was Theo James, but she was so desperate she ended up with the Poundland version oh well
This is who she is trying to make Tom jealous with. Same guy she was talking to last night. 🤨
He looks even older than Lambo, judging by that hairline he will be 50 soon lol could be her dad. They both successfully degraded. Actually Ellie never had a decent one to begin with coz her type is 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The goal was Theo James, but she was so desperate she ended up with the Poundland version oh well

They both successfully degraded. Actually Ellie never had a decent one to begin with coz her type is 🤮
I liked Joss but Ellie was only with him 5 mins but he wasn’t her usual type. I think Daisey spent the night with this new guy because Brad and Leigh’s videos after leaving the club last night didn’t have her in them... 🤔

Reactions: 3
I liked Joss but Ellie was only with him 5 mins but he wasn’t her usual type. I think Daisey spent the night with this new guy because Brad and Leigh’s videos after leaving the club last night didn’t have her in them... 🤔
I noticed that!! wondered where she went..... so 2 dick daisey is 3 dick daisey….. wonder what it will be by the time the thread finishes

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.