O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know someone who knows TZ and coming from Tom himself, they are never getting back together

she’s done something (won’t say what out of respect) but she’s really blown it for herself this time and good on Tom for walking away
C’mon you can’t leave us hanging like this 😭

Whatever is it, I hope there’s been no violence against either of them. I don’t like Daisey but I don’t condone violence.

Reactions: 7
I’ve got the feeling @lovethetea must either have a very good source that’s very close to Tom that actually knows very private stuff 😳 or she’s chatting tit 🤣🙈

Reactions: 17
I know ridiculous amounts of stuff that I’ve never said because I can’t get friends into trouble, sorry guys, I enjoy reading and giving my opinion but some stuff can’t be shared for privacy and for the sake of my friendships and the sake of my friends friendships

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I know ridiculous amounts of stuff that I’ve never said because I can’t get friends into trouble, sorry guys, I enjoy reading and giving my opinion but some stuff can’t be shared for privacy and for the sake of my friendships and the sake of my friends friendships
We will be ur friends, duck em

• Haha
Reactions: 48
@lovethetea Ok, I really do respect that and understand. But can you confirm if some of the stuff we have suspected is correct? Not asking you to say specifically what, just a general yes, no or close.

Reactions: 5
@lovethetea Ok, I really do respect that and understand. But can you confirm if some of the stuff we have suspected is correct? Not asking you to say specifically what, just a general yes, no or close.
Exactly! Not hard to say you have heard similar. Can u maybe like a few of these posts with a 🤢 @lovethetea then we know if what daisy was on about on her live is true 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Reactions: 2
i don’t know Tom personally, but everyone that I know who is friends with him sings his praises, apparently he’s the nicest and most down to earth guy and my friends don’t think he would ever do anything to daisey, I think she’s just causing speculation because she knows she’s in the wrong and knows he isn’t getting back with her this time and wants to be a victim

I think daisy is a little witch and she’s “insinuating” because she can’t come out and say anything as it’s blatant lies. All this “oh something really bad happened” and “oh my arm” bore off you little brat. If something HAD happened you would be quick to shout your mouth off, you do every other time 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hun, let me show you the exit.......

Giving us Tattlers the tiniest taste of tea then swiftly taking it from us is just emotional cruelty. :)

We are your friends now, you can trust us, now lets get the kettle on.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Agreed I think daisey is 100% insinuating something and trying to get Tom a bad name as she is just a spiteful twisted little girl. She is actually pretty dangerous if this is what she’s doing 😤. Hate girls like that it’s bleeping sick to lie about tit like that. And that’s what it would be is actual lies. Hitting the gym with your “sore arm” duck off daisey you absolute Mamahuevo. Ps that’s the only Spanish I know I’m sure our daisey who is fluent recognises what that means as I’m sure she’s been called a cocksucker plenty before 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i don’t know Tom personally, but everyone that I know who is friends with him sings his praises, apparently he’s the nicest and most down to earth guy and my friends don’t think he would ever do anything to daisey, I think she’s just causing speculation because she knows she’s in the wrong and knows he isn’t getting back with her this time and wants to be a victim
Do you think she’s trying to get his attention by insinuating stuff and causing speculation?
Has she been trying to contact him and get back together ?
First time in ages we’ve had a little taste of real ☕ you’re killing us 😂😩

don’t mention names / you could even change details of events slightly... any tea will do even if it’s quite milky 😉😜 ☕

Reactions: 8
Know someone who knows TZ and coming from Tom himself, they are never getting back together

she’s done something (won’t say what out of respect) but she’s really blown it for herself this time and good on Tom for walking away
Cheated?

Reactions: 1

I wonder if she got drunk and said something nasty about his ex who passed away. It was her anniversary just a couple says after they split up. Maybe it was a coincidence but it is quite odd

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she got drunk and said something nasty about his ex who passed away. It was her anniversary just a couple says after they split up. Maybe it was a coincidence but it is quite odd
When she was filming about getting the flight and then posts sticking her middle finger up I think that was to make everyone think he's begging her to come home or something. She looks miserable on the stories her family are posting.

The timing is really off. I even thought at the time that the reason could well be something to do with the past and she has possibly been extremely disrespectful / jealous etc. I don't think it's right talking about it really but it's obvious Tom was besotted with his (in my opinion) true love LP and it was such an awful thing to happen. I imagine daisey just couldn't handle it 🤷🏻‍♀️ all speculation of course

Tom can seem a bit immature at times but I like him. I only see what he shares but from past and present posts on Facebook and ig you can see he is a decent lad I think. He looks like a right laugh but would also have a serious proper conversation with you and actually be present if you get me? I reckon he's quite deep lol.... But yes he also acts like a div sometimes but hey don't we all 😅

Daisey is a bratty witch. Can't see my opinion of her changing at all. Even thinking back to old tweets and pics and stories. Not relatable. Just a mean girl.

Such a shame as she could have made something of herself but I think they are now just a show.. I don't see where they will go from here tbh... The O Dolls and the girls in general. They offer nothing inspiring. The clothes are terrible... Who even brings out a summer collection now?!

They are just boring vacant bimbos and I feel they've been derailed... Especially by tattle.. And most posts are for our benefit. Posting quotes you don't care is a sign you care or else you'd just ignore it ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did she hit him ?

Reactions: 4
My big issue with the girls is that they never admit fault. I've seen other 'influencers' involve themselves in some crappy behaviour (speaking horribly to fans, trying to hide surgery, messing up in relationships), however a lot of these influencers are courageous enough to admit fault, but these girls have been brought up to think that they are perfect and faultless, in any given situation. It's an awful trait to have and I honestly think that it is their biggest downfall. It affects every single aspect of their lives. I know a lot of girls like them, minus the platform. They'll never be functioning adults if they keep letting their mother fight their battles for them. Moral compass nowhere to be found, I doubt these girls have ever apologised for anything in their lives.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.