O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I totally get that. As much as I don’t like her I wouldn’t want to accuse her of something she maybe hasn’t done

Reactions: 2
No one is “accusing her” we are all just discussing it. Calm down.

Reactions: 9
In all fairness most people on this forum has said worse about her, including myself, from the bad name calling too bad assumptions, so no point any of us acting hypocritical about the hitting thing, as a lot worse has been said from a lot of people's mouths on this 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

The fact she calls herself crazy daisy and has openly stated she is a hot head and the last time the social media stuff went was because she said she was ‘fiery’. It doesn’t paint a good picture for any relationship - especially when it’s online. Relationships should always be private in my opinion, leads less room for people to spectate when things go wrong and speculate 👏

anyway, I wonder if anyone asked on that story if she has any long term friends? Not these stragglers she finds on nights out 😂

Reactions: 7
Anyone see the latest snap? A new o dolls phone cover 🤣🤣 taking Roxy's last crap idea, seriously they aren't even celebrities, why would anyone want 2 obsessive wannabe Kylie and Kendall so called dolls as there cover🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We are all massively speculating here and potentially slandering a person. I am not a fan of Daisey in any form, however all joking aside about tea spilling, this is a very contentious and inflammatory subject. We have no evidence about her actions only a comment from a person on here, whom none of us know.
It’s not even the fact that no one of us know them, it’s the fact they haven’t really said much therefore we have no idea how much of a reliable source they really are 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone could say I know people that are friends with Tom and he’s a lovely lad and so on 😐

Reactions: 5
In all fairness most people on this forum has said worse about her, including myself, from the bad name calling too bad assumptions, so no point any of us acting hypocritical about the hitting thing, as a lot worse has been said from a lot of people's mouths on this 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I actually don’t agree. There’s one thing criticising the fact they lie about surgery & their clothing line being shite & overpriced & how rude they can be in comments etc as these are all things I’ve commented myself which are opinions based on facts/things they present online for all to see but I think labelling someone as a domestic abuser goes to a different level.
Each to their own, but I won’t associate myself with that until there’s facts. It’s a bold thing to label someone. I’ve seen first hand how domestic abuse ruins lives - from genuine cases to false allegations. No way on earth am I contributing to that.

Reactions: 10
Very bold speculations here. We don’t know anything. Can’t stand her but out of order to paint someone as an abuser.
Either way, I wonder how long before she announces to her followers that they have broken up?😂

Reactions: 4
Very bold speculations here. We don’t know anything. Can’t stand her but out of order to paint someone as an abuser.
Either way, I wonder how long before she announces to her followers that they have broken up?😂
I doubt she’ll announce it, will just do an Ellie and straight up post her new man with no warning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has so many narcissistic traits, lucky escape Tom. Personally I feel sorry for the next.

I'm getting fed up seeing the steroid potato shaped Vinny driving around ditsy Roxy in his Daddy and Mummy's Car, taking advantage while their away🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ If I was Roxy I would be so embaressed, acting like something is yours when it's not🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Vinny & Roxy seem so dull. Watched one of Roxys vlogs on YT and couldn’t get past 5 minutes. Can’t imagine what type of conversations they have, defs not intellectual ones:sleep:

Reactions: 12
Vinny & Roxy seem so dull. Watched one of Roxys vlogs on YT and couldn’t get past 5 minutes. Can’t imagine what type of conversations they have, defs not intellectual ones:sleep:
All she does is make tik tok videos, not very exciting 🤣🤣

Gets even better, Ellie is now with Babs Cash, which happens to be my third Cousin🤣🤣, and her Husband happens to do nothing but rob and cause trouble in Ireland, not long out of jail, I must say Ellie can pick her company, a credit card stealer and 2 more thiefs oh dear🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I highly doubt that person ‘claiming’ to know TZ is telling the truth lol. Considering they won’t even reveal gossip on a website MADE for gossip. We can all ‘claim’ to know them just to get a few likes and people @ing us begging for the tea.

Reactions: 10
Don't no why they seriously can only get in with bad company, anyone they meet is actual trash or criminals, you wouldn't see proper influencers associating themselves with low life trash or criminals, atleast a lot of other influencers worry about their image and lifestyle

Reactions: 6
Wow fashion ICONS right here 🤣 theyve got the word 'hate' bang centre - at least they've got something right 😂
This could honestly be the worst thing I have ever set my eyes on!!!! Besides her horrendous Budweiser trousers.
Sorry whoever takes fashion advice from someone wearing bleeping Budweiser trousers needs to sit down and think about their life.

also here she is wearing ‘rebellious fashion’ brand. Soooooo she’s basically been paid to promote the clown trousers, then stole their design cut them into shorts and stuck o doll in the back......
Oh the imagination 🤣

shows you can have alllll the money in the world to buy fancy handbags buttttt it can’t buy style.

It can however buy you Budweiser trackies. Win win

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This could honestly be the worst thing I have ever set my eyes on!!!! Besides her horrendous Budweiser trousers.
Sorry whoever takes fashion advice from someone wearing bleeping Budweiser trousers needs to sit down and think about their life.

also here she is wearing ‘rebellious fashion’ brand. Soooooo she’s basically been paid to promote the clown trousers, then stole their design cut them into shorts and stuck o doll in the back......
Oh the imagination 🤣

shows you can have alllll the money in the world to buy fancy handbags buttttt it can’t buy style.

It can however buy you Budweiser trackies. Win win
Jesus how did I not see these before!!! they are TRAGIC

Reactions: 1
Cringing so bad at the shot of them taking their LV luggage out of the boot😳😳😳
People with real money and sense do not show off their designer items like that. Absolute TRASH behaviour.
imagine them “Mum, Mum! Come and take a pic of us taking out our Louis holdalls from car”
... “No take another one. The angles not right Flash on! ...another one mum”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
All she does is make tik tok videos, not very exciting 🤣🤣

Gets even better, Ellie is now with Babs Cash, which happens to be my third Cousin🤣🤣, and her Husband happens to do nothing but rob and cause trouble in Ireland, not long out of jail, I must say Ellie can pick her company, a credit card stealer and 2 more thiefs oh dear🤣🤣
Just caught up on her story:

Ellie: "What am I really excited about, Jay?l
Lambo Guy: "Our marriage? Our wedding?"
Ellie: "Apart from that..."

Obviously a joke but wouldn't put it past her....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.