O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole 5 of them the big criminal steroid with the Girls legs, the photoshopped pancake, the passed around slag, the one who we can't figure out if she is Man or Woman and Brad with the bleeping comb he carrys up his arse must be all in a gangbang together😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tries to act like she’s so different and influencing everyone by wearing a designer that other people don’t, when in reality people don’t wear it because it’s absolute tat which is priced the same as the top high end luxury brands.

She’ll stop when nobody copies her ☺

Stop trying to make fetch happen Daisey

D72B90BE-EA4B-470C-AED3-F8FF1C2C40E4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The whole 5 of them the big criminal steroid with the Girls legs, the photoshopped pancake, the passed around slag, the one who we can't figure out if she is Man or Woman and Brad with the bleeping comb he carrys up his arse must be all in a gangbang together😂😂
hilarious 😂

They really need to grow up and realise they’ve put themselves in the public eye and people can have opinions on them which may not always be favourable and that doesn’t make people ‘trolls’ 😂 if you’re jetting off on holidays weekly in the middle of a pandemic, lying about surgery, hanging around with criminals, jumping from man to man, people are saying the quality of your clothing line is tit and your bags are fake, you’re posting quotes about being classy in the middle of near naked pictures of yourself, your telling people you use sunbeds and have had half a ml of filler and every other bullshit thing they’ve done, then unfortunately people will call you out on that and it’s not people being jealous or trolling you it’s just people being honest. If they can’t take anything constructive about what people say about them then they should just concentrate on doing what they’re doing and not snapping back at people on insta, just keep being selfish do your thing, post what you want if you don’t care about ‘haters’ then grow a thicker skin cause on top of everything else, they just look pathetic crying about choosing to delete a pic off insta 😂 rant over 🙂
Ah poor girl! Still calls everyone who comments something she doesn’t like to hear a troll. She wants everyone to feel so bad for her and at the same time putting on this act of a tough big girl who gets heavily attacked by all these “trolls”. What a hard life, bless her. She contradicts herself saying it doesn’t bother yet you keep clapping back with your vile attitude. To the point she deletes that picture of them together and now keeps bringing it up. So does it bother you or what? Coz this one she had to delete too after 30 min lol probably realised she keeps repeating herself now. If you really don’t give a tit, you post whatever you want without constantly deleting it, claim you a boss witch then act like it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah poor girl! Still calls everyone who comments something she doesn’t like to hear a troll. She wants everyone to feel so bad for her and at the same time putting on this act of a tough big girl who gets heavily attacked by all these “trolls”. What a hard life, bless her. She contradicts herself saying it doesn’t bother yet you keep clapping back with your vile attitude. To the point she deletes that picture of them together and now keeps bringing it up. So does it bother you or what? Coz this one she had to delete too after 30 min lol probably realised she keeps repeating herself now. If you really don’t give a tit, you post whatever you want without constantly deleting it, claim you a boss witch then act like it
Exactly obv been reading here again and realised how pathetic it looked. Makes sense, (FINALLY) realising you don’t have to post everything on social media, and then... posting that you’ve realised that on social media... 😂 okaaay then 🙄😩 no one gives a duck honestly 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tries to act like she’s so different and influencing everyone by wearing a designer that other people don’t, when in reality people don’t wear it because it’s absolute tat which is priced the same as the top high end luxury brands.

She’ll stop when nobody copies her ☺

Stop trying to make fetch happen Daisey

View attachment 241365
One of her fave designers but never seen her with it til now? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ellie took the picture down because Lambo guy was pissed off I bet. Did anyone else notice his body language in the story where she was on his lap - when he realised the camera was on him he shifted his body and leaned right backwards away from her - in a ‘get off me’ gesture then she did the same as if it was funny - that little gesture he made showed how uncomfortable he is being publicised, it was VERY telling for such a small moment. We all know why he doesn’t want to be publicised, I think this will cause issues for them down the line because of course you want to show off your ‘perfect life’ with bloke included. He also made his Insta profile private - he gives me shady vibes, in my opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hi I’m Crazy Daisey, they call me deluded. I think they are just all jealous of me, coz have you seen my bratwurst lips?! I think they’re perfect, but I tell my followers perfect doesn’t exist so that’s why I can’t stop and won’t stop 💋 xoxoxo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I once saw Ellie out in Revolution in Leeds it was early January last year (I think) with a ‘friend’ Jordanne I think she’s called? They were sat right in my direction and literally for the whole hour or so they were there her friend was just taking photo after photo of her trying to get the ‘perfect’ picture of her sipping her cocktail.. the most cringey thing I’ve ever seen! I was with my fella and mentioned ‘who she is’ and he laughed.
I’m sorry but they cannot enjoy what they are doing at all as it’s all for the gram it’s sad and pathetic they need to appreciate life a bit more and just enjoy themselves without having to document every move. I genuinely would hate that lifestyle.

Reactions: 23
I once saw Ellie out in Revolution in Leeds it was early January last year (I think) with a ‘friend’ Jordanne I think she’s called? They were sat right in my direction and literally for the whole hour or so they were there her friend was just taking photo after photo of her trying to get the ‘perfect’ picture of her sipping her cocktail.. the most cringey thing I’ve ever seen! I was with my fella and mentioned ‘who she is’ and he laughed.
I’m sorry but they cannot enjoy what they are doing at all as it’s all for the gram it’s sad and pathetic they need to appreciate life a bit more and just enjoy themselves without having to document every move. I genuinely would hate that lifestyle.
It’s so pathetic so desperate to look like they’re having a good time, can’t imagine living like that people nowadays really do make me sad, feel sorry for them. Would also say if it takes you an hour to get a decent pic, maybe being an ‘insta model’ isn’t for you 🙄😂 Should stick to one of her many other talents, like DJ-ing for example 🙂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ellie took the picture down because Lambo guy was pissed off I bet. Did anyone else notice his body language in the story where she was on his lap - when he realised the camera was on him he shifted his body and leaned right backwards away from her - in a ‘get off me’ gesture then she did the same as if it was funny - that little gesture he made showed how uncomfortable he is being publicised, it was VERY telling for such a small moment. We all know why he doesn’t want to be publicised, I think this will cause issues for them down the line because of course you want to show off your ‘perfect life’ with bloke included. He also made his Insta profile private - he gives me shady vibes, in my opinion.
Think it’s clear she likes him more than he does her, she’s all over him and he’s more reserved and just looks as dull as dishwater, the light is on but nobody’s home. Or maybe IT IS all an act and she’s just very much in love with the “lifestyle” so that makes him the 🔑 and he knows. Someone else even went as far saying she’s only being used for the shag 🙃 For a boyfriend he doesn’t even like most of her posts, man can’t be bothered lol. He has a past and wants to stay under the radar as much as possible and out of the limelight but she lives for it, now she has to adjust to him. Power couple my ass

Reactions: 9
I'd love if Daiseys account was hacked or deleted, imagine the party we would have on this😂🤭

Reactions: 7
The photo of them all together was like something from the village of the damned, absolute horror show!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.