O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have absolutely nothing against tanning your skin, but I think if I was daisey’s mom I’d actually be really concerned for her health. She had such gorgeous skin before she started tanning excessively too, where as now her skin has aged so badly, daisey stop before it’s too late please

Also the brown eyes she has are drop dead gorgeous! I have brown eyes and they are so beautiful, daisey stop pressuring yourself to follow the extreme rules to get a good insta pic

but what do I know I’m a troll and a bully 🤣🤣
I think she slaps on loads of fake tan 👱🏿‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think she slaps on loads of fake tan 👱🏿‍♀️
She did a story from a sunbed the other week. She says she uses them "occasionally" but I think she hammers them.

Couldn't agree more. Makes me mad. That guy stole loads of money from innocent people and now he's living his life pretending to be rich and famous?
She likes a wrong 'un, our Elles. Long as they're cocky cheats (Bear) or convicted fraudsters (Lambo Guy), she's hooked. She's a pretty girl and could do so much better if only she set her sights a bit higher.

Reactions: 10
Know someone who knows TZ and coming from Tom himself, they are never getting back together

she’s done something (won’t say what out of respect) but she’s really blown it for herself this time and good on Tom for walking away

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Anyone see that insta live daisy just done. Cringe as duck she’s so embarrassing. Putting her chavy raving music on then ignoring questions about Tom and continuing to say she “thinks” she’s had half a ml of lip filler 😂 she also said she had a sore arm and when asked how she hurt it said she can’t say but she was going to do a story on it and share but it’s bad and she can’t say.... 😕 surely she’s not trying to imply that Tom abuses her? That’s how it was coming across to me 😤

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Know someone who knows TZ and coming from Tom himself, they are never getting back together

she’s done something (won’t say what out of respect) but she’s really blown it for herself this time and good on Tom for walking away
Aw tell us please!!

Reactions: 10

Is this to do with what she said on the live ?

Reactions: 3
Anyone see that insta live daisy just done. Cringe as duck she’s so embarrassing. Putting her chavy raving music on then ignoring questions about Tom and continuing to say she “thinks” she’s had half a ml of lip filler 😂 she also said she had a sore arm and when asked how she hurt it said she can’t say but she was going to do a story on it and share but it’s bad and she can’t say.... 😕 surely she’s not trying to imply that Tom abuses her? That’s how it was coming across to me 😤
Yeah just watched it but didn't get that far. The comment below made me laugh though!

That filter does her no favours at all, just enhances the moustache from the filler.

Attachments

She looks dog rough 🤮 dread to think how much she will have aged my even 30 if that’s her now. Those sunbeds are ageing her rapidly

Reactions: 5
I remember on her other live she did a few days ago saying something really bad happened but she doesn’t want to say

• Wow

Tell ussss 😩 finally got some real ☕

Reactions: 8

Yeh spill the tea or don’t bother to come on saying that... not being funny it’s just annoying to everyone 😭 we want the tea so don’t tease us

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Ok I completely understand u wanting to respect his privacy so how about instead of U saying it.. we all take our guesses and u just ‘like’ the comment closest to being right 😉😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Please tell or at least hint what she’s done 😩

One does not simply open a can of worms and then put the lid back on. We need to know what kind of worms are in there, where did they come from, how many worms are there???? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah Tom won’t know it’s you who’s said, it’s an anonymous site! Come on hun we are all in it together! 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure she posted on her story how she hurt her arm? I can’t remember what she said but she never eluded to anything bad then it was like it was just really random & insignificant if that makes sense 🤷🏽‍♀️

It just says a lot about her that when her and Tom are together they flaunt it in everybody's face saying how they’re the perfect couple etc etc and then when they split up there’s never another word mentioned about it 🤣 couldn’t have been that in love otherwise you’d address it and put it to rest!
she’s just such a bratty child

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.