O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Sarahgreenacre who got the most liked suggestion for the title had to change abit so it would fit 😂

Mod edit, thread needs to start with the name of the account and as there was not many liked that fit let's leave it naked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Recap - the best bit. Shall I start ...

•Daisey & Ellie still both denying they are full of filler and breast implants

•daiseys been dumped by Tom (about 6 times in the last month, however this time seems for good)

•after riding Stephen bear round a hotel room all day and sucking him off in a bath for an insta video, Ellie flew to Spain and is now riding a convicted fraudster round their rented villa.

•the convicted fraudster is also referred to as ‘lambo guy’

•daiseys ‘curved spine’ is still making an appearance (except when it’s a video and can’t be photoshopped in)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Adding to the recap:
- they have genuinely achieved the impossible: the second drop of their 'o dolls collection' is even worse than the first!
- their clothing 'collection' states 'LA style' whrn they are from Huddersfield
- despite continuously going on about how humble and amazing they are, they snap back at anyone that doesnt directly worship them
- genuinely the only influencers who ive NEVER seen do anything charitable, to the point of selling £5 clothing on depop when they could donate it #hustle
- daisey is desperately showing of how her friendship group has grown from 1, to 2!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Adding to the recap:
- they have genuinely achieved the impossible: the second drop of their 'o dolls collection' is even worse than the first!
- their clothing 'collection' states 'LA style' whrn they are from Huddersfield
- despite continuously going on about how humble and amazing they are, they snap back at anyone that doesnt directly worship them
- genuinely the only influencers who ive NEVER seen do anything charitable, to the point of selling £5 clothing on depop when they could donate it #hustle
- daisey is desperately showing of how her friendship group has grown from 1, to 2!

They go on about trolls using anonymous accounts, but have a back up of accounts ready to attack anyone that questions their looks/surgery/lifestyles as follows
Nicola Odonnel( the new Kris jenner), Gucci, fendi (the dogs) and big bad bev

Everytime tattle calls them out for using a fake handbag you can be promised a story within a week of them at the till in a designer store, filming the assistant, filming the bagging, filming the unpacking.... to the extent of Daisey showing us her scuffed Versace shoes because she was called out on a fake chanel a few hours earlier

New one- Daisey and Ellie both proclaim to be naturally blond with a few blond highlights at the front/ends but family pictures say otherwise.

pps. Picture of Daisey before surgery and fillers just so we can all remember how naturally gorgeous she is and remember perfect doesn't exist xoxoxo

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why does Daisey do that stupid: "Here they are. Ooooooh!" sometimes when she meets up with people? God she winds me up. How the duck did Tom used to stand being around her all the time?!
she must be good in the sack because there’s not much else that will keep him

Reactions: 8
Some lovely Huddersfield market dupes on ellies depop. That photo of Roxy is killing me 😂 if it doesn't fit her who on earth will it fit?
It's worth going all the way back to the beginning of Roxy's instagram. She was friends with Ella Wise and Joey Turner from TOWIE and there's a picture of her with Rendall Coleby pre all her lip fillers 😂(tfrtc). Roxy has no chest in those early photos so she clearly has had a boob job!

Reactions: 7
How do i upload videos? When Daisey is in the bathroom .. omg the way she moved was like she cant bend her knees - all to keep that pose of having an arse - its so funny i wish i could upload :(

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's worth going all the way back to the beginning of Roxy's instagram. She was friends with Ella Wise and Joey Turner from TOWIE and there's a picture of her with Rendall Coleby pre all her lip fillers 😂(tfrtc). Roxy has no chest in those early photos so she clearly has had a boob job!
i did wonder with Roxy... 👀

Also have their teeth ever been discussed?! Apparently just Invisalign and whitening, but my sister showed her dentist when getting Invisalign and they were like no those are veneers. Any thoughts?

Reactions: 3
They go on about trolls using anonymous accounts, but have a back up of accounts ready to attack anyone that questions their looks/surgery/lifestyles as follows

Everytime tattle calls them out for using a fake handbag you can be promised a story within a week of them at the till in a designer store, filming the assistant, filming the bagging, filming the unpacking.... to the extent of Daisey showing us her scuffed Versace shoes because she was called out on a fake chanel a few hours earlier

New one- Daisey and Ellie both proclaim to be naturally blond with a few blond highlights at the front/ends but family pictures say otherwise.

pps. Picture of Daisey before surgery and fillers just so we can all remember how naturally gorgeous she is and remember perfect doesn't exist xoxoxo

In fairness Daisey

In fairness Daisey was always a very pretty girl, i'll give her that much! The last picture is just a terrible picture of her. If anything i think she looks better before because now she looks too over done and fake! I think ellies before and after pictures are much more shocking. She started out really plain. She had a major glow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just seen Ellie’s insta story from last night 😂😂🤣🤣🤣😫😫😫😫 wearing the same Versace top has to be new levels of tacky - how can they actually think they look good, it is beyond me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.