O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think it's strange how I mentioned that I hope Daisey wasn't mentally or physically hurting Tom a few days ago and now all of a sudden she's indicating maybe it's the opposite way around? She's reading this and knows everyone is on too her so now trying too play the victim the dirty scruffy looking smell 😐😐

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she had composite bonding 🤩
Ellie 100% had veneers. Maison dental posted a video clip of her ages ago with her temp veneers fitted ready for the actual veneer placement. It was shortly deleted a few days after.

no way did they both just have ‘a little bit of composite edge bonding’ just like they both say ‘a little bit of filler, like the tiniest amount’
They honestly would be better off just telling people - it’s nothing to be ashamed of

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe Roxy is selling her birthday outfit that someone made and gave her for free for £150 😶

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
My big issue with the girls is that they never admit fault. I've seen other 'influencers' involve themselves in some crappy behaviour (speaking horribly to fans, trying to hide surgery, messing up in relationships), however a lot of these influencers are courageous enough to admit fault, but these girls have been brought up to think that they are perfect and faultless, in any given situation. It's an awful trait to have and I honestly think that it is their biggest downfall. It affects every single aspect of their lives. I know a lot of girls like them, minus the platform. They'll never be functioning adults if they keep letting their mother fight their battles for them. Moral compass nowhere to be found, I doubt these girls have ever apologised for anything in their lives.
Absolutely spot on! They will never see anything they’ve done wrong and will therefore never apologise for it.
I remember when daisey and Tom broke up for the first time possibly and she said “I’m just too stubborn sometimes 🤣” and that made me think hmm you’re obviously not adult about things to accept it and move on, or say your sorry etc
She is really really not a nice girl 😫

Reactions: 5
I hate this “she looks like the type to hit him” I used to work with victims of domestic abuse & believe me no one “looks like the type” & I think it’s awful to label that when you have no proof. It’s such a serious thing to be labelled as.
Likewise, if she’s trying to insinuate she’s been a victim & insinuating Tom hurt her when it isn’t true is equally as awful.
We don’t know what’s happened & probs never will but I draw the line at labelling either part a domestic abuser or “the type” because the NICEST of people can be perpetrators of DV - there isn’t “a type” & no one should be labelled an abuser without knowing facts

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hate this “she looks like the type to hit him” I used to work with victims of domestic abuse & believe me no one “looks like the type” & I think it’s awful to label that when you have no proof. It’s such a serious thing to be labelled as.
Likewise, if she’s trying to insinuate she’s been a victim & insinuating Tom hurt her when it isn’t true is equally as awful.
We don’t know what’s happened & probs never will but I draw the line at labelling either part a domestic abuser or “the type” because the NICEST of people can be perpetrators of DV - there isn’t “a type” & no one should be labelled an abuser without knowing facts
very true! Daisey is a nut but i cant call someone something without actually knowing the facts

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tbh I’m most concerned about poor old Brad hair days at this point🤣 is he ok?? I feel like he might be being held against his will 😫 forced to spend hours with crazzeyyy- what has he done in a previous life to deserve this form of torture?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What did she say on the live? I missed it? Is there a way I can watch it?
I missed it too! 😒 Her dad was still following Tom until recently, just looked and he's only just unfollowed, surely if Tom had been abusive towards Daisey he wouldn't of still been following til now?

Reactions: 4
Don’t think she could do much damage to him with her 12 year olds body 😂

unless she done it in public and people saw, making him mortified and therefore ending it for good?

also check out Lambo guy with his fag breath 😷
Tbh she probably didn’t do much damage but it’s just the disrespect that she would still lay a finger on him even if she couldn’t hurt him that much. She still has her gypo genetics & they can all fight so I wouldn’t put it past her that she’s got angry and lashed out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh she probably didn’t do much damage but it’s just the disrespect that she would still lay a finger on him even if she couldn’t hurt him that much. She still has her gypo genetics & they can all fight so I wouldn’t put it past her that she’s got angry and lashed out
Gypo genenics 😂😂😂😂👌🏽 Love that. She kept doing some weird gypo Irish accent on her live in between the odd Spanish word and chatting tit while trying to work out how to play a song. 🥴 it really drained me watching that chargrilled plank on her live for 10 mins 💀💀💀💀🥱😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Please don't use the word gypo, I'm a Traveller and that's not fair, I never raised my hand too anyone in my life, there is good and bad in everyone, but I stated previous that she probably hit him but everyone went down my throat, so look who is right now, hope Tom can move on too a good relationship not with a spoilt witch like her, how humiliating too raise your hand too someone your meant too Love😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Don’t think the girls ever actually been in a real fight. Have y’all seen the way she throws a punch😭

Reactions: 3
Maybe Toms mums pic about a Lizzie being pure etc was a dig at Daisey if she has hit him. No mum wants to hear her son has been hit, I bet she was fuming

Not saying she wouldn’t have not been saying Lizzie was pure anyway as it was the anniversary wasn’t it. But maybe she wanted Daisey to see it and feel tit. If that makes sense?

Reactions: 2
I’m still refraining from 100% believing this.
I DO NOT condone violence in relationship from either side so if this is what happened then it’s awful & she needs to get some help for future relationships.
I just think it’s huge thing to 100% accept as fact only from a “like” from someone who claims they know Tom 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I DO NOT condone violence in relationship from either side so if this is what happened then it’s awful & she needs to get some help for future relationships.
I just think it’s huge thing to 100% accept as fact only from a “like” from someone who claims they know Tom 🤷🏽‍♀️
I agree, at this point it’s pure speculation 🤷🏼‍♀️

We are all massively speculating here and potentially slandering a person. I am not a fan of Daisey in any form, however all joking aside about tea spilling, this is a very contentious and inflammatory subject. We have no evidence about her actions only a comment from a person on here, whom none of us know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.