Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EvieBaby

New tattler here!

So after a friend of mine shown me this page I just had to come on here and share the tea ☕

I’ve been following these girls for about 4 years, but lately I’ve noticed a big change on their behaviour, personality, style and many other things, that’s quite frankly, making them unlikable.

I unfollowed Ellie last year when I seen her response to a young girls comment about Joss being on an MTV show, the girl was just voicing her opinion and Ellies response was just very bitter and bitchy. I was like “ew, so you’re not as nice as I thought then?”. I still follow Daisey (for now) as I find her stories so entertaining 🤣

Daiseys 21st birthday bash was so jokes! So she invited a bunch of influencers, one of my friends actually went and she said it was no way near as good as daisey hyped it to be. All that really went on was daisey dancing on her own grinding the floor, with kiss arse Georgia portagolla (whatever her name is) videoing her and following her around all night.. seriously can’t stand that girl! 🤣 Daisey going up to Tom every now and again for pics and videos and that Brad hair days judging up her hair everytime she went to him. It was just so fake, and the fact she had to invite strangers to her bash was just sad.

I knew Daisey and Tom wouldn’t last, when they got together last year I was like “nah she’s way too immature for him”. I met Tom a few years back on a model/ PR event and he was so lovely to everyone thanking us all for coming etc. He spoke to me when I was getting ready, he was asking about my accent.. pretty sure he was flirting but he’s a little short for my liking. He’s a proper gent tho and definitely deserves better! Daisey is definitely the reason they’ve split, I won’t make assumptions as I don’t know her personally but I’m guessing it must have been pretty bad for him to end it for good this time. I remember around Christmas time he liked a pic of mine from months ago (probs so Daisey wouldn’t see) and my mates on insta saw it and was like “Daiseys a lucky girl” 🤣 Her ex Jordan was trying to speak to me last year as well, I didn’t really know who he was until I googled his name 😮 he got real aggy when I unfollowed him beginning of the year, no wonder he was in prison!

I don’t know as much about Ellie, she seems to keep a quieter profile which I think is good but you just know she’s not a nice girl, with some comments I’ve seen from her and her so called friends. That Sophie Lee.. 🙄 I met her at an event last year and the way she looked at me, god if looks could kill 🤣 she’s always hanging out with the mcr scene with well known models thinking she’s part of the clan. Fair play to Ellie for having more friends than Daisey, but if I was as “high profile” I would consider the company I keep.

It doesn’t surprise me if they were bullied at school the way they come across, I feel like they were more relatable years ago. Now it’s just them thinking they’re above everyone and “empowered” ladies shouldn’t have that mentality. I can’t say I was ever “influenced” by them as I’m older than them both and already had my own style/ persona by then, but they were decent girls to follow as they were one of the first girls to set the “influencer” trend, but now it just feels as though they’ve got too wrapped up in modern society and lost themselves along the way.
Feel like there's no tea here except you indirectly hinting you're better looking than them 😂 🐸☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Mac900

I know ridiculous amounts of stuff that I’ve never said because I can’t get friends into trouble, sorry guys, I enjoy reading and giving my opinion but some stuff can’t be shared for privacy and for the sake of my friendships and the sake of my friends friendships
We will be ur friends, fuck em

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Guys can we please just be a bit more compassionate when making references/jokes to trans people, I think it’s better left out. I agree that Leigh girl is a bit mad looking but there’s no need to use transphobic language come on! X

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Surreysue

O’Donnell Sisters #5 - flatty batty breaking her back. BTW did you know she’s only had 2 in the sack?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

lovethetea

Know someone who knows TZ and coming from Tom himself, they are never getting back together

she’s done something (won’t say what out of respect) but she’s really blown it for herself this time and good on Tom for walking away

• Wow
Reactions: 40

Maughanbure

Tbh she probably didn’t do much damage but it’s just the disrespect that she would still lay a finger on him even if she couldn’t hurt him that much. She still has her gypo genetics & they can all fight so I wouldn’t put it past her that she’s got angry and lashed out
Please don't use the word gypo, I'm a Traveller and that's not fair, I never raised my hand too anyone in my life, there is good and bad in everyone, but I stated previous that she probably hit him but everyone went down my throat, so look who is right now, hope Tom can move on too a good relationship not with a spoilt bitch like her, how humiliating too raise your hand too someone your meant too Love😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 36

SipssTeaa

Not being funny but Toms acting worse than Daisy 😂 He’s a 30 something year old man acting like an 18 year old on his first lads holiday 😂 it’s embarrassing! 2 dicks Daisy is 21 she’s still got a lot of growing up to do but you’d Think a grown ass man would would act his age 😂😂 he’s literally in competition with his ex over social media they both should be mortified 😂 someone phone Deaconn tell him to go collect his father

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Know someone who knows TZ and coming from Tom himself, they are never getting back together

she’s done something (won’t say what out of respect) but she’s really blown it for herself this time and good on Tom for walking away
Yeh spill the tea or don’t bother to come on saying that... not being funny it’s just annoying to everyone 😭 we want the tea so don’t tease us

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Gossipdarling

2 dicks up you? 0.5ml in your lips? I don’t think Daisey can count. Must be why she fails the driving tests because she can’t read the speed limits

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member

One does not simply open a can of worms and then put the lid back on. We need to know what kind of worms are in there, where did they come from, how many worms are there???? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It is so cringe that Daisey has to film herself buying tshirts now 😩 like who actually does that? She is so obsessed with herself and showing off with material things it makes me sick.

Odonnell Sisters #5 - Daiseys in denial of her fake arse, tits, face and tan. A convicted felon is ellies new man.

• Haha
  • Heart

Surreysue

Recap - the best bit. Shall I start ...

•Daisey & Ellie still both denying they are full of filler and breast implants

•daiseys been dumped by Tom (about 6 times in the last month, however this time seems for good)

•after riding Stephen bear round a hotel room all day and sucking him off in a bath for an insta video, Ellie flew to Spain and is now riding a convicted fraudster round their rented villa.

•the convicted fraudster is also referred to as ‘lambo guy’

•daiseys ‘curved spine’ is still making an appearance (except when it’s a video and can’t be photoshopped in)

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyCatLady1092

I do feel a bit sorry for her too actually (only a bit) as I do think she’s realised she fucked up with the whole Tom situation & I don’t think she knows how to deal with it. Break ups are hard in general, she’s got hardly any friends to talk about it with, I reckon her family weren’t keen on the constant on & off so now she feels she can’t talk to them now it’s officially done & she never addressed it publicly properly which she could have still done without going through the ins & outs. She never took some time away or has posted anything remotely emotional about it. She’s trying so hard to put this brave, “I don’t care” persona on when with everything she’s posting she quite clearly does care, a lot.
She’d have been much better being honest & addressing the situation & then taking some time away to herself - people would have had much more sympathy with her & warmed to her but she’s just making herself look stupid & desperate, immature & poking the fire for a reaction. A relationship based on making each other jealous is not a healthy one!

Reactions: 30

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
Tbh I’m most concerned about poor old Brad hair days at this point🤣 is he ok?? I feel like he might be being held against his will 😫 forced to spend hours with crazzeyyy- what has he done in a previous life to deserve this form of torture?

• Haha

Gossipdarling

On the train to Paris and a Parisian room with no Eiffel Tower view ? Must have been a slow month on the credit card fraud for lambo guy #peasantsinparis

• Haha

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
I know ridiculous amounts of stuff that I’ve never said because I can’t get friends into trouble, sorry guys, I enjoy reading and giving my opinion but some stuff can’t be shared for privacy and for the sake of my friendships and the sake of my friends friendships
Hun, let me show you the exit.......

Giving us Tattlers the tiniest taste of tea then swiftly taking it from us is just emotional cruelty. :)

We are your friends now, you can trust us, now lets get the kettle on.

• Haha
Reactions: 29