O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I don't agree Roxy has a boob job as she's only like 19, them photos where taken 3 years ago so she's obviously just matured and put on some weight, I have my boobs down with a very small cc even tho it's not a fake look and very natural you know they are fake but with Roxy's no deffintly natural, as far Ellie we wearing a bandana around her chest ok no thanks 🤣🤣 and your right no wonder Daisey doesn't smile, not her best look😂😂

Reactions: 2
i did wonder with Roxy... 👀

Also have their teeth ever been discussed?! Apparently just Invisalign and whitening, but my sister showed her dentist when getting Invisalign and they were like no those are veneers. Any thoughts?
I think she had composite bonding 🤩

Reactions: 5
I think she had composite bonding 🤩
That's right. She did a YouTube video of her and Vinny's "journey" at Maison Dental. Look it up if you need to go to sleep- it's that boring. She's harmless enough but the lights are on and no-one's home 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have absolutely nothing against tanning your skin, but I think if I was daisey’s mom I’d actually be really concerned for her health. She had such gorgeous skin before she started tanning excessively too, where as now her skin has aged so badly, daisey stop before it’s too late please

Also the brown eyes she has are drop dead gorgeous! I have brown eyes and they are so beautiful, daisey stop pressuring yourself to follow the extreme rules to get a good insta pic

but what do I know I’m a troll and a bully 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Nah I have to admit I’ve heard them say plenty of times that they’ve had composite bonding done as well as Invisalign and whitening. Their teeth are amazing tbf, wish I could go see the ‘fashionable dentist’ 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a dental nurse and we do a lot of cosmetic dentistry at my practice.
The veneer look is VERY achievable with Invisalign whitening then composite bonding. So I do believe that’s all they’ve done to the teeth.

the lips however 🦆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is anyone else fed up with wannabe Kris Jenner Nicola screenshotting 11:11 pictures of her Children as if she just clicked onto it there and then🤣🤣, sitting counting down the minutes and hours til the 11:11 comes up and acting like it's faith, bore off you trash version of Kris Jenner🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is anyone else fed up with wannabe Kris Jenner Nicola screenshotting 11:11 pictures of her Children as if she just clicked onto it there and then🤣🤣, sitting counting down the minutes and hours til the 11:11 comes up and acting like it's faith, bore off you trash version of Kris Jenner🤣🤣

Their all on their phones 24/7 it's not fate or magic it's bleeping annoying

Reactions: 12
I know roxys 19 but shes from essex and vinnys from yorkshire, abit of a distance i wonder if her parents were fine with her just moving in with him so young. Maybe its just me but my parents wouldnt have

Reactions: 2
Ellie and Daisey are the same with 11.11 stuff its jus laughable, i saw this and thought of them
F7E7A3AA-B7D4-41F8-B882-E41737508362.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see the live just now? Someone kept saying shes with someone called Luke Preston? Dont know if there's any truth in it.

Did anyone see the live just now? Someone kept saying shes with someone called Luke Preston? Dont know if there's any truth in it.
Really? I missed the live, gutted now!

Ellie on her stories the other day: "Roxy sent me a picture of Fendi, blah blah blah, that's it I can't cope, I'm going home, I miss him so much."

Ellie today: "I've been out here for a month now, I've got a flight home tonight but I've decided I'm going to miss it and stay out here a few more days."

How can a MONTH's holiday not be enough? Meanwhile the poor dog's pining for her.

Reactions: 15
THE MATCHING VERSACE 😱 I cant!
how embarrassing. Those scarves they are wearing are only like 350 pound which is the same as2 Odolls tracksuits so its a bargain really. Gianni Versace would be rolling in his grave if he saw two attention seeking airheads wearing his beautiful scarves around as tiny tops to put on Instagram. And besides if lambo guy really had money why doesn’t he buy ellie a piece of actual couture clothing from there that would be a few thousand?

Is it making anyone else sick that this guy has literally been to jail for fraud and then he’s driving around in lambos and buying designer tit? He probably gave Daisey some pocket money to spend to keep her away after she got dumped so he could lock Ellie away from the family on the balcony with the views

• Haha
Reactions: 17
THE MATCHING VERSACE 😱 I cant!
how embarrassing. Those scarves they are wearing are only like 350 pound which is the same as2 Odolls tracksuits so its a bargain really. Gianni Versace would be rolling in his grave if he saw two attention seeking airheads wearing his beautiful scarves around as tiny tops to put on Instagram. And besides if lambo guy really had money why doesn’t he buy ellie a piece of actual couture clothing from there that would be a few thousand?

Is it making anyone else sick that this guy has literally been to jail for fraud and then he’s driving around in lambos and buying designer tit? He probably gave Daisey some pocket money to spend to keep her away after she got dumped so he could lock Ellie away from the family on the balcony with the views
Couldn't agree more. Makes me mad. That guy stole loads of money from innocent people and now he's living his life pretending to be rich and famous?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.