O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing so bad at the shot of them taking their LV luggage out of the boot😳😳😳
People with real money and sense do not show off their designer items like that. Absolute TRASH behaviour.
imagine them “Mum, Mum! Come and take a pic of us taking out our Louis holdalls from car”
... “No take another one. The angles not right Flash on! ...another one mum”
I was thinking the EXACT same thing!!

Reactions: 4
Vinny & Roxy seem so dull. Watched one of Roxys vlogs on YT and couldn’t get past 5 minutes. Can’t imagine what type of conversations they have, defs not intellectual ones:sleep:
Yesssss!!! The other thread people was saying how nice she is.
She’s like dead behind the eyes! She’s just stands there like a spare part, looks constantly lost, so just pouts. Don’t suprise me thou, Vinnie is also a proper dunce.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HOWEVER
The one thing I do like about Roxy is she’s not flash like the o donnells.
Not showing off how much she can afford or what she can buy

Reactions: 5
Here’s my theory. Tom and Daisey were obvs getting so toxic the last 3 or 4 months when they broke up like once a fortnight. I reckon they used to fight when they were drinking and I reckon Daisey messed it up by taking it to far and saying something about Toms son and he’s just gone enough is enough.
It’s 100 percent her that’s ruined the relationship otherwise she would have been telling us all about how she’s broken it off with Tom and it’s for the best blah blah but instead she’s handled it in typical immature and unprofessional way and just tried to sweep it under the carpet.
Maybe these girls should stop buying the designer bags, Fire their momager and spend the money on PR instead. Coz you may be an influencers for now but Huns you’re both well on the way to being washed up by 25.

Reactions: 15
Roxy also edits her pics to duck... nice wonky stretched out brick next to her waist 🥴 she also lies about her natural hair colour and edits baby pics to pretend she’s naturally blonde lol (for what reason, who does that?) She’s definitely a million miles better than the otrollz and seems much nicer but she’s just as bad in terms of pretending to be something she’s not.
DB369724-38CE-4576-9050-999D00EB4704.png
938EF5D4-1DFE-426C-953A-EC447A136488.jpeg
31CD5AD7-9B1E-4FCD-8124-91C8B4F0943F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d love one of them to go on Love Island, they better hurry up and do some tv work cause their content of designer clothes bags new men in fast cars Is getting very boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Been away for a few days, did they ever reveal this “big news” or just more bs to stay relevant

Reactions: 3
All of Daisey and Ellie gone from Toms Instagram now (excluding dollhouse stuff) EXCEPT this photo and caption which I’m not sure if it was always this 🤔. Does anyone know???
E95CEB28-253D-4333-96B5-477FA38A25F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All of Daisey and Ellie gone from Toms Instagram now (excluding dollhouse stuff) EXCEPT this photo and caption which I’m not sure if it was always this 🤔. Does anyone know???View attachment 219249
Yeah that was always the quote

Ellie is 100% out her face on cocaine in tonight’s stories 🤭
Can tell cause she always keeps her sunglasses on instead of eye bleeping herself in the camera a hundred times....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Those are definitely not his abs either!!! You can see pink dots on the top right of his abs if you zoom in from where it’s been edited... Jesus Christ 🤦‍♀️
Wtf!🤨 what is the yellow and red dots even about? I would love to see all of their unedited pictures

also 11:11, that’s coincidence odolls🤣
7EB87B95-FA8F-4D32-B683-8D4A2710A411.png

Reactions: 1
Did Daisey actually take any other bottoms then those black knicker boxers??? Swear shes worn them on pretty much every night other then the night she wore those god awful 'gucci' shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did Daisey actually take any other bottoms then those black knicker boxers??? Swear shes worn them on pretty much every night other then the night she wore those god awful 'gucci' shorts
Cooooor bet the crotch stinks!!! Disco fanny. Ain’t taken them off!!!
and now styling them with a classy push up bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.