O’Donnell Sisters #3 Fake bags and ratty extensions, upsetting people on their pensions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always had a feeling they were travelers but wasnt 100% sure. How do you know? O'donnell is a traveler name.
Yes I live close to a lot of travelers both of her parents are travelers. Im Irish too and a lot of the time you can just tell if that makes sense they have a distinctive look not ina bad way.

Reactions: 6
I watched a video Ellie uploaded recently on YT and at one point she went close up the camera so that the blur filter stopped working and she actually has really bad cycstic acne. I noticed this in pics of her in the daily mail before too. Nothing wrong with acne, I've had it awful myself but it shows how much they edit their photos.
Can you screenshot ??

Reactions: 2
Yeah i cant fina anything either
It's in her summer bronze video at around 7mins when she is swatching eyeshadows on her arm. My phone doesn't pick it up well but on my laptop it's clear. There's also pictures of her at mikes funeral from paps where you can see it. I have also seen her Birmingham before which is why I started to pick up on it

It's in her summer bronze video at around 7mins when she is swatching eyeshadows on her arm. My phone doesn't pick it up well but on my laptop it's clear. There's also pictures of her at mikes funeral from paps where you can see it. I have also seen her Birmingham before which is why I started to pick up on it
That's not cystic acne on the funeral pic. Maybe if you could screenshot something? Her skin always looks flawless to me but maybe that's all the filtering.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Yes I live close to a lot of travelers both of her parents are travelers. Im Irish too and a lot of the time you can just tell if that makes sense they have a distinctive look not ina bad way.
I'm a traveller but her Dad is only a Traveller her Mum is a Settled Person😏 But even on her Dad's side she has a lot of Settled Relations

Reactions: 5
As a traveller whats your (And others) opinion on the odolls ?
I don't follow the old-fashioned rules myself like marry young, Women don't work, Travellers most of the time only be in relationships with Travellers, it's all changing now, I am quite like the Girls, I work, have a Settled Boyfriend, I think most Travellers don't even see them as Travellers as they are completely different, they don't do one thing the same as Travellers, but it's not a bad thing it's a hard life being a Traveller but them Girls have pushed through and did the unimaginable in most Travellers eyes 😏

As a traveller whats your (And others) opinion on the odolls ?
I also heard that they don't really class themselves as Travellers, they don't really need too fully as their Mum is a Settled Person, you never see any of the Girls or even the Boys mention their background I feel if they do people wouldn't be as keen on them

Reactions: 9
I don't follow the old-fashioned rules myself like marry young, Women don't work, Travellers most of the time only be in relationships with Travellers, it's all changing now, I am quite like the Girls, I work, have a Settled Boyfriend, I think most Travellers don't even see them as Travellers as they are completely different, they don't do one thing the same as Travellers, but it's not a bad thing it's a hard life being a Traveller but them Girls have pushed through and did the unimaginable in most Travellers eyes 😏

I also heard that they don't really class themselves as Travellers, they don't really need too fully as their Mum is a Settled Person, you never see any of the Girls or even the Boys mention their background I feel if they do people wouldn't be as keen on them

I Have a lot of respect for a lot of travellers culture some I actually like better😊but it’s great to see that women are more equal now and a family near me have a gay son and are all completely accepting. It’s sad that the o’dolls try to hide it. I wouldn’t think any different of them. Most travellers I know are very proud of their heritage and so they should be

Reactions: 6
The problem I have with travellers around us (the Cotswolds) is they keep breaking into our farms and stealing our chainsaws and anything they can get their hands on. They drop their wives off along the country roads to eye up the place and the wives and daughters have the same looks as the O’Dolls. I’m tired of it!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The problem I have with travellers around us (the Cotswolds) is they keep breaking into our farms and stealing our chainsaws and anything they can get their hands on. They drop their wives off along the country roads to eye up the place and the wives and daughters have the same looks as the O’Dolls. I’m tired of it!
That’s probably why they try to hide it then. I hate anybody who steals.
Yes I think travellers have a look not ina bad way but something similar about them.

Side note. I’m Irish the cotswolds looks fab have always wanted to visit there😊

That’s probably why they try to hide it then. I hate anybody who steals.
Yes I think travellers have a look not ina bad way but something similar about them.

Side note. I’m Irish the cotswolds looks fab have always wanted to visit there😊
Sorry to hear that I'm a Traveller and I am disgusted, I won't sit here and try argue because a lot of Travellers do steal I hate it, I work hard, would never steal it's unfortunate because it paints a bad pictures on us all I think that's why the Girls hide it! Hope you can get it sorted!

Reactions: 15
I actually met these girls a couple of years ago in Ibiza. They were absolutely stunning. They were also sweet and friendly. Yes, very very aware of their looks and taking endless selfies,but they didn’t bother anyone. They seemed almost child like but overall they were lovely.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I actually met these girls a couple of years ago in Ibiza. They were absolutely stunning. They were also sweet and friendly. Yes, very very aware of their looks and taking endless selfies,but they didn’t bother anyone. They seemed almost child like but overall they were lovely.
I would say they wer very naturally pretty their parents are very attractive. I think they’ve got too much work done

Reactions: 4
What the duck is that music video. Bet they’re fuming there’s prettier and better looking girls in it too 🤣 the duck was that scene with daisey in the lingerie on the bed??? Tacky
She’s basically been pimped out by TZ to be his music video ho. The whole premise of the girls in that video is that they’re strippers. Cringe! Also who the feck is that haze da Martian :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤣 dappy TZ and Martian man - really up there amongst the musical greats lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.