O’Donnell Sisters #3 Fake bags and ratty extensions, upsetting people on their pensions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RECAP
  • Daisey and Ellie have both had rhinoplasty, boob jobs among god knows what else, but continue to deny/delete comments and imply they naturally look this way
  • Daisey has been caught multiple times now with fake bags
  • Daisey has broken her back and neck in photos for years to make out she has a bum.... finally actually in the gym getting one but her posture is horrific
  • Both girls put more work into trying to prove tattlers wrong then their paid posts
  • Strong evidence Daisey is a narcissist/Psychopath
  • There is a weird threeway relationship between tom, ellie and daisey
  • They have a show coming out 'we are the otrolls' because they are so famous?????????
  • Multiple lies - moving to LA, having DJ lessons, becoming DJ's, best friends with Diablo
  • Ellie is back with Stephen bear, a man child who slept with a 15 year old, is on bail for assaulting his ex girlfriend and cheated on her last time.
  • both Stephen bear and tom Zanetti are man children - hence why the odolls cant resist
  • they spent months working on a clothes line- which in the ned was extremely basic..... new drop august... wonder what colours will be added to the palette?

Is this comprehensive enough ??:unsure:
ellie and bear are back together???? I’m late to the show here as I’ve not been keeping up, can someone fill me in please? 🙈

So have you guys seen the video on toms page... working out at a gym.. naked i am traumatised. Those benches need to be SANITISED ASAP 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What the duck is that music video. Bet they’re fuming there’s prettier and better looking girls in it too 🤣 the duck was that scene with daisey in the lingerie on the bed??? Tacky
Yes definitely. Notice that Haze and Dappy hired their own girls/dancers, they all looked like models, then the camera pans over to Tom and it's just him (practically being suffocated by Daisey the leech!) and Ellie. Daisey will have insisted on this! 🙄 The girls think they look sexy but they just come off cheap. They look exactly like the "One Night" girl that the lyrics are about! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
TZ’s display photo is with Crazy and Ellie too!
Surely he could’ve used any other clip from the video but no the one with Ellie 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched Boobie's behind the scenes clips on his story? He goes to Ellie first, every time, even calling her Ellie-gant (as in elegant, which is actually quite cute). He calls Daisey Crazy Daisey.
I think we're all agreed that he fancies Ellie and would be with her in a heartbeat if she felt the same!

Yeah they'll be joining you if they're together that week!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll report them if they don’t 😊 they always think the rules don’t apply to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my gosh I thought the same, I think it is Ellie rubbing up his leg as thats what side Ellie was sitting on wasn't it!

If Tom was a tree and Daisey a dog she would be pissing up it, all the way through that video, well all the way through life actually... She's constantly marking her territory!

Also don't you think the video looked super cheap, the lighting, the image quality. Their skin looked super bad all the way through it. I'd be super annoyed if I was them and I'd been put on a music video and look that bad. They've definitely looked alot better than they do in that video!

Also Daiseys red lingerie outfit at the end looks soooo cheap and tacky! They could have done that video so much better! X

I thought Daisey looked terrible. I used to think she was stunning but the more I look at her lately the less attractive she is. She always has a face like a slapped arse and everything about her just looks so over the top and fake. I don't know why she keeps trying to make the blue contacts happen they dont suit her at all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched a video Ellie uploaded recently on YT and at one point she went close up the camera so that the blur filter stopped working and she actually has really bad cycstic acne. I noticed this in pics of her in the daily mail before too. Nothing wrong with acne, I've had it awful myself but it shows how much they edit their photos.

Reactions: 3
Imagine Tom being your dad. His own dad doesn’t act much better🤦‍♀️ That whole Ellie Tom daisy situation is beyond weird. Their parents must b well settled most traveler girls get married young and don’t have a long list of boyfriends. ( I think its great that they weren’t married off btw) but it’s unusual

Reactions: 3
Imagine Tom being your dad. His own dad doesn’t act much better🤦‍♀️ That whole Ellie Tom daisy situation is beyond weird. Their parents must b well settled most traveler girls get married young and don’t have a long list of boyfriends. ( I think its great that they weren’t married off btw) but it’s unusual

I always had a feeling they were travelers but wasnt 100% sure. How do you know? O'donnell is a traveler name.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.