Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
Brad fancies Jay, jay fancies Tom, Tom fancies Ellie, Daisey fancies herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ #livingourbestlife #relationshipgoals

• Haha
Reactions: 54

lovethetea

Will you lot shut up about slut shaming now

I’m here for some tea not to watch you lot bicker

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
I think they’ve probably spent too much time together on holiday. I don’t think toms realised that when you go abroad there’s a kids club he could of just put her in there for a few a hours and had a break

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
Otrollz4- Daiseys spat her dummy out and legged it abroad. Now Hide your credit cards Ellie your boyfriend loves a fraud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

xxxxxxxxx123

New member here 👋🏼

a mutual friend was doing work experience at a hospital in Leeds and provided aftercare to the girls after their breast enlargement surgery 🙈🙊 #aunaturale xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Virginiatozzle

She really is so beautiful, now she’s model like not Daisey 😂 This Belle/Amy was very pretty too, she had dark brown hair. There’s definitely a photo of them on his FB somewhere

I don’t know if anyone else on here is from Leeds/ W.Yorkshire area too, but they definitely aren’t ‘local celebs’ like they seem to think they are. I don’t know anyone who actually knows them and I’m only 2 years older. I’ve never seen them out, and I was on the ‘Tom & co’ scene for a lot of years. I just find it all very strange where they’ve appeared from.

And to add because I’m on a rant - when Ellie started gobbing off on her stories about Tattle, it was on thread 1, 2 pages deep. They sent people here by mentioning it!
I’m from Leeds and it’s pretty widely accepted that Tom Zanetti is tragic. I feel like he was even tragic when we were all in year 8 it’s even worse now Lollll, I don’t know anyone who would be caught dead in Dolls house.

I don’t know if anyone follows his ex but did anyone see she had been nominated for a Queen’s award for the amazing work she does for little girls with hair loss? Now THAT’S what having class is Daisey!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
Yeah she can put it anywhere she likes it’s DISCUSTING jumping one to another Within a week now she’s found the next guy of her dreams I said mucky minge because there from Leeds and that’s what we call girls around here If she had gone for just a date with bear it would of been different but she’s not she’s shagged him all over the hotel then bailed and on another dick and that’s not mucky? And they go on about class
This is slut shaming though 🤷🏽‍♀️ stigmatizing a woman for engaging in behaviour judged to be promiscuous is one of the reasons women are still not equal to men. I think Ellie and Daisey have a lot of bad traits but what they choose to do in the bedroom is really up to them

• Heart
Reactions: 38

lovethetea

o dolls 4

ellie has a new man, tom is finally free, daiseys unedited body resembles a skinny tree

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Surreysue

Just wondering who this ‘fashion influencer’ is actually influencing?
how many of you have brought a Lycra skirt with ‘bad girl’ written on the back in fake gems hahahaha.
IMAGINE!!!!
Tom is 31 years old with a child. Imagine bringing the ‘step mum’ to his school open evening, in her Lycra bad girl 2 piece LOOOOOL
That’s if she can pick her jaw up to get back on the plane!
Probably why she had her nose done, collapsed from all the gear she’s shovelling up it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
1st time poster, but I’ve been following the threads.
This has got to be someone off here 🤣🤣🤣
You didn’t go for a drink tho did you Ellie you sucked him off in the bath and rode him all round that hotel room remember when you posted a picture in bed saying not leaving bed all day?? Now your riding another man a week later 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 mucky minge

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Gossipdarling

I can’t believe how much this thread has actually achieved in the last 3 months. It’s completely rattled the otrolls. Ellie posting inspo quotes every day showing she’s a strong woman after the super public embarrassment of going back to an ex and Daisey spending her entire pocket money on designer bags just so she can unbox them to prove they’re real to us with a good dash of PLT #ad to measure. They can think we’re jealous of them all they like but I’m proud of everyone here not getting sucked into their mean girls bullshit with their belittling and downright abusive behaviour, not to mention blocking everyone in their vain path of perceived perfection or challenging their lies. The fact that we only know glimpses of these girls lives and can still tell they are toxic and self absorbed is such a concern I can only imagine what they are like in real life. Social media has put people on such a pedastool for all the wrong reasons and instead of being humble and returning the good favour by doing more with their platform and giving back to others-they just absolutely act in the most vulgar arrogant way like they’re in a league of their own. Thats what happens too I guess when your mummy and daddy have handed you everything on a plate and think the sun shines out of your ass you think you’re invincible.
I have no doubt in my mind karma will get these two if it hasn’t already. Daisey has lost Tom and I doubt she will do any better than him and Ellie will go down the drain in the same way. My 5 year plan for the 2 is one will be on a reality show and and make a dick of herself the other will be pregnant before 25.
Sorry for the rant. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Dolly989

Just been watching Molly Mae's stories and theres such a difference in her and the o'donnell girls. Molly is so humble, down to earth, and stunning. I say they're really jealous of all her success. It just shows you can be at the top of your game and still be a nice persom who dosnt think that they're better than everyone else 🙄 you never hear molly going on about how everyone is jealous of her ect ect 😂

Reactions: 32

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
RECAP
  • Daisey and Ellie have both had rhinoplasty, boob jobs among god knows what else, but continue to deny/delete comments and imply they naturally look this way
  • Daisey has been caught multiple times now with fake bags
  • Daisey has broken her back and neck in photos for years to make out she has a bum.... finally actually in the gym getting one but her posture is horrific
  • Both girls put more work into trying to prove tattlers wrong then their paid posts
  • Strong evidence Daisey is a narcissist/Psychopath
  • There is a weird threeway relationship between tom, ellie and daisey
  • They have a show coming out 'we are the otrolls' because they are so famous?????????
  • Multiple lies - moving to LA, having DJ lessons, becoming DJ's, best friends with Diablo
  • Ellie is back with Stephen bear, a man child who slept with a 15 year old, is on bail for assaulting his ex girlfriend and cheated on her last time.
  • both Stephen bear and tom Zanetti are man children - hence why the odolls cant resist
  • they spent months working on a clothes line- which in the ned was extremely basic..... new drop august... wonder what colours will be added to the palette?

Is this comprehensive enough ??:unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32