O’Donnell Sisters #3 Fake bags and ratty extensions, upsetting people on their pensions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg he’s really not hot at all 😳 quite surprised actually...

Also I see he’s pally with Vicky P’s last fiancé .. he’s a traveller isn’t he..didn’t he cheat on Vicky P.. state of that group of “men”
What the duck are those trousers 🤣

Daisey looks like a butch lesbian who’s ready for a fight in those mirror videos 😂

(no offence to lesbians)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this girl should be more open about wearing contacts and capitalize on it. that’s when kylie jenner launched those lipkits when her lips became infamous. or keyshia kaoir selling waist trainers when everyone was paying attention to her tiny waist. but here we have a struggling influencer ignoring questions about her contact lenses. Free advice boo, you’re losing money and engagement right there. that’s like instagramer 101 basic rule sponsor stuff your followers are interested in knowing and buying.

I think she looks a million tkmes better with brown eyes. Suits her so much better. The blue dosnt look real and it makes her look evil. Like somthing you'd wear for halloween. She has such pretty brown eyes i dont know why she feels the need

Reactions: 11
Omg he’s really not hot at all 😳 quite surprised actually...

Also I see he’s pally with Vicky P’s last fiancé .. he’s a traveller isn’t he..didn’t he cheat on Vicky P.. state of that group of “men”
I think Ellie fell for the lambo and the marbella livestyle, not for his looks.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.