O’Donnell Sisters #3 Fake bags and ratty extensions, upsetting people on their pensions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could be onto something there! Because the sides of her nose are the exact same in 1st and 3rd pics (unedited) it’s just the bridge that’s different, which can be done with filler! The lady I go to does it and the results really do look like a real nose job. I think it might be a mix of filler and editing maybe? Ether way the 2nd photo is very very edited. Who knows what’s real. I just think the sides of her nose would have been changed if it was true rhinoplasty. But I’m not an expert 🤷🏼‍♀️

Based off the music video nose. Vs the highly edited one. This is what I think her true nose looks like if you shape it to the one in the video. She needs to chill with photoshop 😂
Nahhhh she’s deffo had a nose job, Ellie’s had one, and they’ve both got their boobs done so doubt she’d settle for filler

Reactions: 5
That video is so cringe.... expect more from dappy than to be colabing with Tom nobody zanetti!!! Ellie is so much more dominant looking to me she looked like the lead female role , Daisey just looked like a little girl playing dress up!!! i still reckon Ellie n Tom have hooked up 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE
In his dreams!!! 🤣🤣

Nahhhh she’s deffo had a nose job, Ellie’s had one, and they’ve both got their boobs done so doubt she’d settle for filler
Probably true but unedited it looks worse than the before for sure!

Reactions: 1
If it is is surgery the surgeon has done a great job, shame the same can’t be said for Ellie’s tits and her abnormally high nipples

Reactions: 6
The Dappy video is tragic! I was very surprised how different they both looked in the video without all the insta filters. They looked pretty but so far removed from the polished and perfected pictures they both post regularly.

Reactions: 7
So I think this might’ve already been mentioned so I apologise in advance 😂
Do we all assume Daisy was seeing Tom when she was still Jordan (is that his name 😭)? Only saying this cus in Tom’s new song (might l add would’ve had a lot of potential if those 3 artists weren’t on the song 😂😂😂) he said something along the lines “she told me she had a boyfriend but I don’t give a duck” maybe they’re just lyrics but sounds coincidental.
Also can’t stand this whole 3sum thing Daisy, Tom and Ellie have got going on. They clearly want people to assume they’re bleeping one another and Tom clearly loves it because that way he can still have the one he really wants by his side *cough* Ellie *cough*

Reactions: 8
RECAP
  • Daisey and Ellie have both had rhinoplasty, boob jobs among god knows what else, but continue to deny/delete comments and imply they naturally look this way
  • Daisey has been caught multiple times now with fake bags
  • Daisey has broken her back and neck in photos for years to make out she has a bum.... finally actually in the gym getting one but her posture is horrific
  • Both girls put more work into trying to prove tattlers wrong then their paid posts
  • Strong evidence Daisey is a narcissist/Psychopath
  • There is a weird threeway relationship between tom, ellie and daisey
  • They have a show coming out 'we are the otrolls' because they are so famous?????????
  • Multiple lies - moving to LA, having DJ lessons, becoming DJ's, best friends with Diablo
  • Ellie is back with Stephen bear, a man child who slept with a 15 year old, is on bail for assaulting his ex girlfriend and cheated on her last time.
  • both Stephen bear and tom Zanetti are man children - hence why the odolls cant resist
  • they spent months working on a clothes line- which in the ned was extremely basic..... new drop august... wonder what colours will be added to the palette?

Is this comprehensive enough ??:unsure:
And the family dog trolling people on insta who dare call them out for the frauds that they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow have to say, both daisey and Ellie are like 2 different people in the cringey music video without their beloved retroCAM filter! Just your typical bog standard decent looking girl, nothing special without the filters and heavy editing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Blatantly only in the video as Crazy Daisey would never let another woman near Tom! Bet she kicked up a huge fuss over it 🙈

Reactions: 3
Wow have to say, both daisey and Ellie are like 2 different people in the cringey music video without their beloved retroCAM filter! Just your typical bog standard decent looking girl, nothing special without the filters and heavy editing 🤷🏻‍♀️
So true! I can’t actually believe how different they look in the face, and you can see why they blur all around their tits in their pictures on the gram, in the video they look soooo plastic and rock hard😂
Cringed me out how in every scene Daisey was absolutely hanging off him, couldn’t take her hands off him and then Ellie is just sat there to the side hahaha
Also every single comment on the video is about the other artists, Dappy carrying the track and the other guy being underrated. Seems TZ has a lot of fans 😂

• Haha
Yeah Ellie’s lips are sooo much bigger in the stories and pics she posts than in that video! She actually looks more like her old self in that video so just shows you how much editing/filters they use

Reactions: 2
So I think this might’ve already been mentioned so I apologise in advance 😂
Do we all assume Daisy was seeing Tom when she was still Jordan (is that his name 😭)? Only saying this cus in Tom’s new song (might l add would’ve had a lot of potential if those 3 artists weren’t on the song 😂😂😂) he said something along the lines “she told me she had a boyfriend but I don’t give a duck” maybe they’re just lyrics but sounds coincidental.
Also can’t stand this whole 3sum thing Daisy, Tom and Ellie have got going on. They clearly want people to assume they’re bleeping one another and Tom clearly loves it because that way he can still have the one he really wants by his side *cough* Ellie *cough*
Yeah she's tried to deny it but someone said she uploaded something the other day with her and Tom and had to change the caption cause it matched up to when she was with that Jordan? Looking at the way she looks at him in that picture when their 'friends' wouldn't surprise me if something had gone on a while

• Heart
I think it may have already been mentioned before, but also I remember Jordan posting on his story after the breakup that he suspects he was cheated on. I mean I imagine that Jordan and Daisey had a number of 2 day breakups like she does now with Tom so may have been during one of those, but he definitely answered a question on his story or something saying that he’s pretty sure he was cheated on. And then after it came out that daisy and Tom were actually together I guess he was certain.

Reactions: 4
What the duck is that music video. Bet they’re fuming there’s prettier and better looking girls in it too 🤣 the duck was that scene with daisey in the lingerie on the bed??? Tacky

• Haha
So on Boobie's new video, as the O'Trollz are sitting either side of him with Daisey hanging off him as per.....I so want to believe that the person rubbing their leg up against his is Ellie! 🤣🤣 (though it's obvs meant to be Daisey)
Oh my gosh I thought the same, I think it is Ellie rubbing up his leg as thats what side Ellie was sitting on wasn't it!

If Tom was a tree and Daisey a dog she would be pissing up it, all the way through that video, well all the way through life actually... She's constantly marking her territory!

Also don't you think the video looked super cheap, the lighting, the image quality. Their skin looked super bad all the way through it. I'd be super annoyed if I was them and I'd been put on a music video and look that bad. They've definitely looked alot better than they do in that video!

Also Daiseys red lingerie outfit at the end looks soooo cheap and tacky! They could have done that video so much better! X

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not a fan of the video or song! Makes the girls look cheap but i know what vibe they were going for, just not done well

The "music video" dropped, hilarious stuff.

This zanetti guy is an absolute cringe manchild. What on earth is he trying? "Rapping" in that silly accent etc like he's some sort of street thug while spraying himself with fake tan daily, you gotta laugh. 31 years of age btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

This zanetti guy is an absolute cringe manchild. What on earth is he trying? "Rapping" in that silly accent etc like he's some sort of street thug while spraying himself with fake tan daily, you gotta laugh. 31 years of age btw.
Oh GOD. I watched the video to understand this thread, the video was okay (I say this lightly) but as soon as the O Trolls came on I couldn’t stop cringing especially at Crazy Daisey. As his “girlfriend” it makes sense for her to be the main video girl but JEEEEZUS could she be all over him anymore she might as well just put up a sign saying THIS IS MY BOOBIE

Christ, it’s all a bit much isn’t it? It looks like a spoof video that a comedian has made taking the piss out of rappers. I expected Peter Kay or Paddy McGuinness popping up 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.