O’Donnell Sisters #3 Fake bags and ratty extensions, upsetting people on their pensions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 193432Look at the detailing around the chains on the right bag.

and now a few weeks later, look at that ‘same’ bags detailing, something isn’t adding up. The Gucci symbol should be to the right and left of the bags chain hole on the right, in her newer picture the Gucci symbol is directly behind the chain View attachment 193434as well as the colour on the fake is a lot more prominent than that of her rented real one.
IMAGINE RENTING A DESIGNER BAG TO IMPRESS PEOPLE HAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 193334
ooo is this a sneak peek of the latest shite in the OD collection. Their style is so outdated and trashy.

They really need to stop going on about how amazing their new drop is and how much time they spend designing It, showing how thick and uncreative they really are. Literally nothing original, and basic colours and design. Most basic dress design too, a halter and zip midi dress with block colours? GROUND-BREAKING. Honestly could not get over how tacky these dresses are wouldn't even buy it off the market for tenner.... wonder what they'll be charging?! Thought the first drop was basic but this...? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is boobies ‘lass’ gunna go skitzo is what I wanna know 🧐

save the file to your phone and then watch from saved files otherwise it won’t work! If not check out boobies stories unless he’s removed it
Ohhhh tit ‘she would go skitz I reckon’ watch out Daisey toms up to no good standing within a 10 mile radius of another female, I wonder what they were doing!!

Toms mate is clearly saying it to whoever they’re with as well who you can hear next to him in the video. Doesn’t look great if your boyfriends mates are bitching about you to other people saying what a psycho you are does it... ‘couple goals’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMAGINE RENTING A DESIGNER BAG TO IMPRESS PEOPLE HAHAHAH
like imagine spending your ‘hard’ earned cash on a fake bag for over £300 that will resell at half that just to keep your image thriving, when in reality that money could go into investing. Redundancies waiting to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhhh tit ‘she would go skitz I reckon’ watch out Daisey toms up to no good standing within a 10 mile radius of another female, I wonder what they were doing!!

Toms mate is clearly saying it to whoever they’re with as well who you can hear next to him in the video. Doesn’t look great if your boyfriends mates are bitching about you to other people saying what a psycho you are does it... ‘couple goals’
Straight after that clip he then put a story up with him FaceTiming CrazyDaisey saying he loves her........lol bet he can't do anything with out her kicking off, she's off her rocker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They claim to love fashion and be very fashion forward influencers (sorry Daisey’s a lifestyle influencer!), yet the timing for their new collection drop is off as the collection seems like very summery, with the tiny halter neck dress, but many big designers are releasing their fall collections now so that people are getting it in time for autumn. Wouldn’t it have been smarter to release the dress collection when the did their first drop as it seems more summery, and release the track suit collection around this time because you’re not gonna wanna be absolutely boiling with a track suit in summer and you’re not gonna wear a tiny dress very often in winter or autumn. Kinda goes to show their lack of fashion knowledge, also do they not know that other colours exist apart from black and white? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well that little reunion with Ellie lasted all of five minutes!!! They're no longer following each other either 👀
I think Ellie has probably read the posts on here about how disappointed people were & how she is worth much more etc & I reckon her family were not supporting of her & Bear getting back together so she’s hopefully woken up & realises what a lowlife he is & that she can do a million time better

They claim to love fashion and be very fashion forward influencers (sorry Daisey’s a lifestyle influencer!), yet the timing for their new collection drop is off as the collection seems like very summery, with the tiny halter neck dress, but many big designers are releasing their fall collections now so that people are getting it in time for autumn. Wouldn’t it have been smarter to release the dress collection when the did their first drop as it seems more summery, and release the track suit collection around this time because you’re not gonna wanna be absolutely boiling with a track suit in summer and you’re not gonna wear a tiny dress very often in winter or autumn. Kinda goes to show their lack of fashion knowledge, also do they not know that other colours exist apart from black and white? 😂
i don't think Daisey knows what the duck she is tbh…. knows she isn't either so constantly flipping between the two :ROFLMAO:
completely agree though, their lack of fashion knowledge/creativity has shocked me tbh, wasn't expecting much but its verging on comical?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For a split second I almost feel sorry for TZ then I’m like, nah, he puts up with that carry on from her so hell scud it in to him. There’s something I find quite likeable about TZ. I think I’ve said it before. Its nice to see he’s away with his friend but also sad that even when he’s not with her, she’s controlling him to the point he’s shitting himself when her names mentioned and deleting vids. He’s scared to rock the boat with her and I have no idea why. She’s not normal and I don’t mean that in a nice way.

Is there anything real about these girls? Fake hair, fake bags, fake lips, fake tits, fake designer wear, fake (ugly) personalities, fake followers... Have I missed anything?

Are they still together?

Find it weird that he has gone to a different place.

Reactions: 3
Bet she’s fuming, his mate said she is skittzo🤣 bet she really is a nightmare
Bet she would be a nightmare as a mate too, I imagine her being really competitive and bitchy, its rather telling that she seems to have zero female friends.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Daisy will delete Toms new music video when they break up like they always do and like she always deletes her photos. Pair of children!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.