O’Donnell sisters #15 The Fraudonnel Sisters. One’s a Fitness Fraudster, the Other’s a FaceApp Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
isn’t daisey like 23 and still can’t drive??? not saying it’s a bad thing but if she’s as rich as she claims surely she can afford the lessons and a swanky car? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think they might be officially over this time. Think Vinny was a bit of a 🍆 when they were in Florida, she was sick and he seemed determined to keep doing things. Then they have obviously broken up (unfollowed and photos gone), didn’t celebrate Roxy’s birthday together.

also reports on here of Vinny and other girls. Roxy posted an underwear picture after with a caption like you’ll never see this again 🫣🫣
“you’ll never see this again” except on Instagram like the rest of the world 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rox and vinny s still have pictures of each other on there Instagrams just not following each other

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Been on hols for a few weeks so might have missed this but why is Daisy posting pics from a private jet when she doesn’t have that kind of cash? I bet it’s one of those fake ones you can hire to take pics in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely one they hired for an hour just to take pics! Won’t have left the ground!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I sincerely hope in 10 yrs time my 12 yr old daughter has more to contribute to society than taking constant narcissistic selfies of herself doing that stupid kissing pose! Never understood the fascination to make your mouth look like a bum hole 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ If it’s not that it’s the constant contorted boomerangs that look like their going to snap their spines!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Defo fake -I was cabin crew with BA many moons ago this looks identical to our aircraft simulator doesn't even look like a real aircraft 😂
It’s so silly, what’s the point in faking it when it’s so obvious? If I suggested this to any of my mates I’d get a slap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.