O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a way I'm glad she's out with joey etc you can tell daisy is dying for love, I get the feeling she wasn't treated as respectful as she wanted and the going back and fourth yes is sad but she's only what 22 or something, that to me shows she's extremely insecure so I pity her in that sense. Now I get she's a full balloon head and the gram is a little much for me.

Reactions: 3
Her and Lee must be done done 😳 from Joeys story last night can’t imagine Lee being happy seeing these 🥴
Can see her in the back but all the comments are saying that Diags is on gear🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This must be the generic filter because every ‘influencer’ looks like this
Totally agree…they all the the bloody same! 😂Ellie is the absolute pits! She looks NOTHING like this is real life! Her and her fraudster 5 foot nothing boyfriend make a perfect couple…all the fraudsters together!! ✊🏼😂

Reactions: 8
This must be the generic filter because every ‘influencer’ looks like this
You can see the 'Hollywood' Face App effect on every photo of her so clearly. I tried it once as a laugh on a photo of myself after hearing about it and it's crazy. The poreless skin, the full lashes, the tiny nose, the bright under eye - such giveaways!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.