O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No engagement for Ellie either and I think she’s been gunning for that..wonder how long it’ll be till they delete each other off instagram again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get why people would buy fake followers and likes, when you can grow organically, from hard work

Reactions: 3
Lees deleted all pictures with daisey and they don’t follow each other now😂 again😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So they’re in Dubai with his family and he dumps her? What a bleeping bleep of a thing to do!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I dont even think the sisters are horrible. Yes their editing is terrible and they are a bit embarrassing but i actually feel bad for daisey her only friend is honey and im not shocked as to why they are so close as lee seems to constantly leave her whilst daisey is stuck with him in another country!!

Reactions: 4
I cannot stress enough how much of a loser you have to be to post quotes and digs like this on your story, can see why him and Daisey sometimes get along 🤣
So wait, is that about Daisey?

So they’re in Dubai with his family and he dumps her? What a bleeping bleep of a thing to do!
Is that what happened? What an incredibly awful thing to put someone through. I couldn’t imagine being in a completely different country with my man’s entire family (and away from my own) & he dumps me & I have no one there. That’s really sad.

Reactions: 2
So wait, is that about Daisey?

Is that what happened? What an incredibly awful thing to put someone through. I couldn’t imagine being in a completely different country with my man’s entire family (and away from my own) & he dumps me & I have no one there. That’s really sad.
Well actually, Daisey's got form there! Remember when she and Tom went to Majorca for his birthday with her family and there was a major kick off (quite obviously from Daisey)?! Her family appeared embarrassed and poor Tom looked miserable on his birthday with Deaconn.

Daisey always seems to have issues on holidays with guys. She's either extremely jealous and possessive or she can't take her drink and gets into arguments....or possibly both!

I have to say I am surprised that she and Ellie have spent Christmas away from their family. They're definitely not as close as they used to be.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Well actually, Daisey's got form there! Remember when she and Tom went to Majorca for his birthday with her family and there was a major kick off (quite obviously from Daisey)?! Her family appeared embarrassed and poor Tom looked miserable on his birthday with Deaconn.

Daisey always seems to have issues on holidays with guys. She's either extremely jealous and possessive or she can't take her drink and gets into arguments....or possibly both!

I have to say I am surprised that she and Ellie have spent Christmas away from their family. They're definitely not as close as they used to be.
Oh wow I did not know any of that. I didn’t really pay attention during the Tom era..mainly because he always came across as super cheesy to me! I’m sure he’s a nice enough guy though even if he is kinda corny!🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh wow I did not know any of that. I didn’t really pay attention during the Tom era..mainly because he always came across as super cheesy to me! I’m sure he’s a nice enough guy though even if he is kinda corny!🤷🏼‍♀️
I didn’t know of him tell celebs go dating. He seems like such a lovely guy. His story with his sons Mam is so sad. I hope he finds a normal girl

I’ve only just come across tattle an skipped through 14 threads clicking on random pages so may be miles behind or off lol.. but Lee was with Larosa for quite a while to be fair and were very low key, she then got with Alf after the split, him and henry (in the pics posted) were pals of Lee’s and he was quickly warned off. (Henry then got with alfies ex but that’s another story). She offed to Marbella Where she lives now Permanent. She keeps on the good side of his mam and sister the same reason daisey did. Alfie on other hand should have knew better the Ibiza booked wedding was never going to happen. Lee’s a lovely boy on the right side of him, he may seam like nothing but god forbid you cross that family. Theyre low profile now but I promise you they are probably still one of the most modern day dangerous families to come from Ireland, with all the trouble they probably would not bother but if they wanted to.. there would be hell. He’s probably the only person to put her in her place but he hates the fake edited stuff and always kept fairly quiet so I’ve no genuinely NO idea what drew him to her. Unless she’s just so obsessed he thinks of it as a game, His mams a really lovely grounded woman so I’m VERY surprised she takes to her. I’m just confused as to what on earth he sees in her,
Huh?! This post is REALlY hard to follow 🤷‍♂️ Alfie and Larosa had a wedding booked in Ibiza but split up because he was warned off?! Why would Lee care?
Alfie’s father is loaded as well so why would he would care about a little warning?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Haven’t checked up on the trollz for a while but I’m actually embarrassed that they’re STILL so on & off with their relationships, just know your self worth & call it a bleeping day innit, what a waste of timeee😂

Reactions: 18

Aw poor daisey saw this and prob thought she would prove how close they still are😪 sure of course they’re 😎 FAMILY💯💎✔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Huh?! This post is REALlY hard to follow 🤷‍♂️ Alfie and Larosa had a wedding booked in Ibiza but split up because he was warned off?! Why would Lee care?
Alfie’s father is loaded as well so why would he would care about a little warning?
larosa is getting ready to have a baby shortly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.