O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisey should change her occupation for dog collector. All she does is go round different men collecting dogs. Jordan got her Gucci the dog which was then retired by daisy and became a family dog once Marbella the dog came along from lee. She used to post Gucci the same way she posts Marbella.

Weren't they supposed to be moving last year or the year before too? Until a new man comes on the scene and then all of your own goals disappear.
They find a new place they’re moving to every year it’s boring

Reactions: 8
Also funny how Daisy only posts stories of missing brother Leigh when her and actual Lee only break up. If I was brother Leigh I’d tell her to get fucked

Reactions: 15
Also funny how Daisy only posts stories of missing brother Leigh when her and actual Lee only break up. If I was brother Leigh I’d tell her to get fucked
I don’t know about this…I’ve seen Daisey post tons of “I miss you” “this is our song” “can’t wait to see you”…etc posts to Leigh even on nights where she’s been out with Lee. I couldn’t help but notice Leigh wasn’t at Daisey’s birthday dinner which I thought was odd. My theory is that Leigh is single & doesn’t like Daisey being in a relationship since she’s not in one herself. I could be totally wrong but that’s what it seems like to me.

Reactions: 2
This is how you know Daisey has 0 fitness knowledge and her app is a load of crap. Bands are a gimmick they are virtually useless especially in building muscle I remember that equally dense Arianna Ajtar used to recommend them in her plan too and say you needed activate your glutes before a workout 🤣.

If you want to gain muscle you need to start lifting weights and focusing on good form and compound exercises not pathetic kickbacks with a band….

Attachments

Reactions: 11
ohhhh

And isn't that daisys friend? she always comments on her pics

oh i thought the pic said "wasn't" meant to be. i think he just posted the song lyric he was listening to lol
She is Daisey’s friend but they met through Lee…he was already friends with her.

😂😂😂😂 no partying ?? Daisey what do u even think about when u post this tit like honestly

wait till baby boy Lee comes back on the scene, I don’t think 👃🏼 sniff is allowed on a meal plan Daiz
Do we think he’ll be back on the scene? I’m not sure they’re so confusing 🤣

Her very obvious video she made of 2021 which didn’t include lee has been moved of her main feed so I feel like he might be back.

As much as everyone says Daisy is a fool for Lee he is loving the limelight he’s getting from this relationship...they were at a christening in Dublin a couple of months ago and Lee was acting like a love island winner... his little sister is getting a following through Daisy ... when they were together everyone of his Mams friends commented ❤ Under her photos .. this week nothing ... Lee needs Daisy more than she needs him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ellie’s been a little big for her boots of late with all that hilarious pouting she does! She thinks of herself as a lady but has no idea how unladylike pouting actually looks!😙🤣 Why don’t you try and post a story or a picture without using FaceApp/Facetune…go on…I dare you!!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.