O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
52B4BABD-817B-4E2D-A95E-85834C1FEA37.png

Ellie is on 1% engagement, she buy likes and look nothing like her pictures in real life. You can tell the type of ppl they are, look at the scum they go for, jay is a fraudster and the other is living off his gangster dad. Also the Romanian girl is just a wannabe daisy. All of a sudden into crystals. Too much time and no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 948191

Ellie is on 1% engagement, she buy likes and look nothing like her pictures in real life. You can tell the type of ppl they are, look at the scum they go for, jay is a fraudster and the other is living off his gangster dad. Also the Romanian girl is just a wannabe daisy. All of a sudden into crystals. Too much time and no sense.
Hmm if ur on about Roxy , calling her the Romanian girl is very harsh first of all and I think she’s nothing like the sisters she actually has a clue and I don’t think she’s as false

Reactions: 13
I actually think Daisey tries to be like Roxy and is jealous of her because she’s actually a stunning girl and well-liked. Daisey clings onto Roxy’s friends like they’re her own friends, Roxy brought out that fitness waist thing, weeks later Daisey suddenly has her own fitness app..

Reactions: 15
So do we think Daisey flew back home early after the split? Can’t imagine her not wanting to stay in Dubai for NYE if they were still together.

Reactions: 4
Hmm if ur on about Roxy , calling her the Romanian girl is very harsh first of all and I think she’s nothing like the sisters she actually has a clue and I don’t think she’s as false
Sorry I forgot her name

I actually think Daisey tries to be like Roxy and is jealous of her because she’s actually a stunning girl and well-liked. Daisey clings onto Roxy’s friends like they’re her own friends, Roxy brought out that fitness waist thing, weeks later Daisey suddenly has her own fitness app..
Roxy on got into instagram influencer crap because of the sisters, she’s openly mentioned it, her whole life has been influenced by the sisters. She spends more time over at BFs house than her own home. That’s just sad, especially she’s so young as well. I remember her starting off saying she was studying, now she wants to be just like the sisters.

Reactions: 7
I wonder why they never ever post pics in airports or anything like that they just seem to show up here and there, I wonder is it cus they’re evading covid restrictions

also if anything Daisey wishes she was Maddie Grimaldi, Roxys friend!!!

Reactions: 6
Someone should make a larosa thread, who is her baby daddy? She is one beautiful women. I believe her partner passed very young the story is extremely sad

Reactions: 5
Someone should make a larosa thread, who is her baby daddy? She is one beautiful women. I believe her partner passed very young the story is extremely sad
Yeah she was apparently with Quey Saunders and he was killed at a petrol station by his cousin. There was major drama because she posted about him obviously being her boyfriend of years but so did a handful of other girls. His family came out and said he wasn't in a relationship at the time he passed away. I follow one of the other girls he was seeing Jaime-L33 N3ls0n

• Wow
Reactions: 3
can't believe lee and daisey have unfollowed eachother and deleted their pics AGAIN, and the quotes too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah she was apparently with Quey Saunders and he was killed at a petrol station by his cousin. There was major drama because she posted about him obviously being her boyfriend of years but so did a handful of other girls. His family came out and said he wasn't in a relationship at the time he passed away. I follow one of the other girls he was seeing Jaime-L33 N3ls0n
How on earth did he have two girlfriends, both girls say the same thing they where with him for 5 years from they where both 14.. both girls have numerous of photos of eachother? God rest his wee soul horrible death he had.

Predictably she’s started posting all the sibling love bull now she’s broken up with Lee for the 35th time this year and I have to say these are the times I pitty Daisey. I appreciate everyone’s different but I live and breath for my friends, they’re truly some of the loves of my life and you need them in situations like this. Boyfriends come and go its your friends that will stay. The only friend she has is a toddler and brother leigh who she’s not bothered with for nearly a year.

Secondly, who remembers ages ago she replied to someone on Instagram bragging about never being cheated on like it’s some kind of flex and she was better than other girls? Well now look! It’s horrible to go through and just shows how false their relationship was ‘love of my life’ ‘one in a million’ ‘my 🌎’. Makes you wonder what was the reason they went on breaks previously. Also Zoe follows Lee’s priv

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I must be very out of touch but who’s Zoe whelan? I saw she’s verified on insta but is she big or what

Daisey is such a silly little cow. I can’t stand when she posts tit like my family is all I need, Brad I love you so much blah blah. Just keep your break up to yourself because the silly cow will be back with him in five minutes

Reactions: 9
Daisey is such a silly little cow. I can’t stand when she posts tit like my family is all I need, Brad I love you so much blah blah. Just keep your break up to yourself because the silly cow will be back with him in five minutes
This!!!! ⬆ Posts how precious they are to her but doesn't hesitate to bin them all off for her latest boyfriend. The only time she wants to know her family or Brad are when she's been dumped. Selfish, silly little girl.

Reactions: 7
Just watched Zoe Whelans stories she’s filming herself laughing while looking at someone in the car if you listen carefully the person speaking in the background sounds Irish

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.