O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisey and Ellie don’t normally spend this much time together, the breakups must be longer this time!
Ellie said she was never spending too much time away from Bart again, as he’s also in the UK they would be together surely!
Ellie's following Jay again, so she doesnt need Daisey any longer. She will play happy couple again with creepy Jay and Daisey can hangout with 'bestie' Leigh again untill the next fallout.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmm noticed daisy and brother Leigh haven’t been liking or commenting on eachother recent pics which they always seem to do. Something defo went down in the Mykonos

also jay unfollowed daisy but she still follows him

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How is Elanwhore promoting teeth whitening strips on Instagram when she gets them professionally whitened and her mouth is full of veneers 😭😩 they need to be called out for this false advertising tit 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 20
How is Elanwhore promoting teeth whitening strips on Instagram when she gets them professionally whitened and her mouth is full of veneers 😭😩 they need to be called out for this false advertising tit 🤬
They don’t have veneers though…they have composite bonding on their teeth. It’s not permanent so it does fade & can discolor with food & drink. A friend of mine has it & she uses whitening strips too!🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Tooth whitening products don’t work on composite because it’s a resin, to whiten composite you have to get it professionally polished. So yeah, false advertising, stupid bint😂

• Angry
Reactions: 18
They don’t have veneers though…they have composite bonding on their teeth. It’s not permanent so it does fade & can discolor with food & drink. A friend of mine has it & she uses whitening strips too!🤷🏼‍♀️
i have composite bonding and i can say with confidence that you CANNOT whiten them with strips. ellie literally went back to mason dental the other week to get them cleaned professionally with a new thing that they are doing for composite bondings, that's how she maintains their whiteness. not by whitening strips.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s lying through her Maison Dental professional whited teeth. 🤩 She NEVER uses any of the products she advertises. It’s an advertisement so you can 100% guarantee she’s only saying this tit to get paid so you can waste your money and she will make money with her silly little code that you put in to get a crappy discount.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Agreed ! You’re simply not cool enough to pull them off Daisey. Any thoughts on the ‘breaks ups’ anyone?
We’ll Ellie is now following Bart so they’ll no doubt be in the process of getting back together…it’s so pathetic!! 😂

She’s lying through her Maison Dental professional whited teeth. 🤩 She NEVER uses any of the products she advertises. It’s an advertisement so you can 100% guarantee she’s only saying this tit to get paid so you can waste your money and she will make money with her silly little code that you put in to get a crappy discount.
My sentiments exactly!!!! Also she has veneers so they can’t be whitened by using products like that! She is a LIAR and it’s vile she thinks it’s ok to just blatantly lie to earn money and leach off others

Reactions: 7
Ellie is a skinny little liar, she doesn’t even shop in Tessuti. Don’t believe everything she says.

Reactions: 7
Fitness With Daisey due to launch but I’ve seen her do more eating out/drinking/partying than I’ve seen her do actual exercise/healthy eating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She sounds like a beacon of health and fitness today. That dog rough, hangover, come down voice really sells her fitness app to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So embarrassing and does anyone else think it’s a really bad example to Lee’s sisters? They’re going to think these toxic relationships are healthy and normal.
You’re right but I’d imagine the life examples she has aren’t great as it is - her uncle was shot dead at a boxing event, her own house has been raided/seized by CAB (then someone drove a car through the front of it and petrol bombed it when it was about to go on the market) and constantly on the hop from place to place.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Daisys raspy voice promoting her fitness app after being at a festival all night 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.