O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brother Leigh also didn’t repost any of the stories that Daisey put on the other night telling her she missed and loved her. That’s odd as well as she usually would respond

Reactions: 3
Ya I only said it the other day there’s not much interaction with brother Leigh and daisey

Reactions: 2
0D007284-7EDB-4D0E-821A-B1E88F37369A.png
Anyone checked on their new AW range , £75 for a cardigan! Wish has better quality than that! Can see the thread hanging out on photos

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Daisy’s fitness app launch day has been abit of a damp squib. No post from Ellie and she’s barely mentioned it on her regular stories

Reactions: 4
I will say that it’s very telling & quite sad that Roxy is so much more supportive to Daisey than her own sister is. I constantly see Rox hyping everyone’s ventures up & being a huge cheerleader. I think Roxy being that way is great, don’t get me wrong. I just think it’s insane that Ellie can’t be bothered. But then again, I’ve seen Daisey hype plenty of people up in various things…never seen Ellie praise anything/anyone unless it’s something to do with herself! Dare I say, I think she’s very jealous! Daisey has the personality..Ellie is tree bark! Daisey has more of a normal & seemingly fun relationship..Ellie has to pick fights with her bf for anyone to even notice her!

Reactions: 14
I really do like Roxy I find her harmless really but I can’t really understand anything about this app like no one has advertised or hyped it like her brothers that are her “family for life💯“ soooo what’s up dais even ur boyf only put up one story about it

Reactions: 10
Embarrassed to say I signed up using the discount code🙈 it was just to get a nosey , but it actually took £10 out of my bank instead of £1 and it gives you no option to cancel the subscription😳 also crazy to see daisy in videos she looks literally nothing like her pictures ah

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Embarrassed to say I signed up using the discount code🙈 it was just to get a nosey , but it actually took £10 out of my bank instead of £1 and it gives you no option to cancel the subscription😳 also crazy to see daisy in videos she looks literally nothing like her pictures ah
Tell us more!!

Reactions: 2
screen record the videos and post them here please

Reactions: 4
Bart was in her stories last night kissing her feet again 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Annoying I can only see 1 review for the app!
‘Thousands of people *LOVING the app’
That’s how you respond to a one star review? Continue to big her ego up and act like so many people are enjoying the app? Is that the people who haven’t had money taking out their account without their choice?
Like someone left an honest review so instead of trying to assist them her management continues to obsess over her? Flop

‘we are really unhappy that you think that’ oh bore off and focus on the actual fitness opposed to the quick money.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Thousands of people enjoying the app’
That’s how you respond to a one star review? Continue to big her ego up and act like so many people are enjoying the app? Is that the people who haven’t had money taking out their account without their choice?
Like someone left an honest review so instead of trying to assist them her management continues to obsess over her? Flop
It screams desperation that their response to a 1* review is asking how they can improve it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.