O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all went very quiet after Mykonos. Reckon something happened that night they were all mashed out of their faces? Ellie’s birthday night?

Reactions: 6
This is true actually. Birthday night for Ellie then that was it.. no updates on the trip since then. No usual show off posts about their accommodation all the flights either 😂 Mykonos ain’t cheap I bet that wasn’t up to their normal standards - the girls wouldn’t have contributed a dime. Always seems to be a falling out after a birthday with that lot

Reactions: 7
They launch pathetic Odolls Sport and do we ever see Elenora Northnip in the gym? Today’s the first day since 2 years, too busy Facetuning her face in every post till she goes cross eyed. When she falls out with any guy she’s been with that’s the only time she comes running to Daisey, literally has no friends left deserted them all (notice how nobody wished her a happy bday from her old friends group Soph/Lucy/Holly/Alisha/Ari). Always talking about manifesting but she’s the type once she gets a bf she will neglect all her friends, toxic. Clinging onto Daisey now as she has no one else. The only friend they have is Brad, such sad girls

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They might think they’re better than us just because they have a few followers online and their parents have a bit of cash but you can’t put value on good strong friendships, I couldn’t cope being as lonely as those 2, what sad lives, genuinely.

Reactions: 8
Love how Daisey is wearing clothes covering her entire body in her fitness shoot for the app cos she knows she can’t edit her body for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think it’s becoming a thing atm with these influencers to really harp on about seeing a spider!!! I mean I’m not a spider fan by a long shot but I defo wouldn’t trouble myself with actually taking a video of the critters just for some attention!!! 😂

…also, anyone else think Ellie has a HELL of LOT to say for herself today!!! 😂Really luv, noone’s interested in every single item and shade of makeup on your extremely filtered face!! Pipe down and stop copying Molly-mae with the No lashes look…no one likes a copycat! 😼😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think it’s becoming a thing atm with these influencers to really harp on about seeing a spider!!! I mean I’m not a spider fan by a long shot but I defo wouldn’t trouble myself with actually taking a video of the critters just for some attention!!! 😂

…also, anyone else think Ellie has a HELL of LOT to say for herself today!!! 😂Really luv, noone’s interested in every single item and shade of makeup on your extremely filtered face!! Pipe down and stop copying Molly-mae with the No lashes look…no one likes a copycat! 😼😂
Omg she is so orange 😳 and why does her face look so Michael Jacksony 😟

• Haha
Noooo this really can’t be the quality of the tit she’s gonna be uploading on an app for PAYING customers? She’s really gonna be shoving videos on there with no proper lighting and a tit Instagram filter on it??? See what I mean, lazy.
It really is an utter joke! She needs to get some tips from Rachel Dillon, Emma Dillon, Caroline Mahoney, and other proper PT’s on the gram to perfect her form on those Bulgarian split squat!!!!! She isn’t a qualified PT or a nutritionist so why on earth would anyone want her app when they can get fitness apps and nutritional advice from proper professionals???!!!🤷🏼‍♀️They don’t call her crazy Daisey for nothing!!!!!!😂

Reactions: 15
Err Daisey you really don’t have to look down and wear sunglasses in a carpark…I can promise you ur not being papped…ur 💯 not A-list so stop trying to behave like you are!!😎🤣🤣
Looks like she found a quid on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get these weird awkward videos Daisey keeps uploading. They look awful

Reactions: 7
I honestly think Daisey has one of the worst accents I’ve ever heard, it’s painful listening to her stories. Aren’t these girls privately educated, why do they sound so common?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agreed ! You’re simply not cool enough to pull them off Daisey. Any thoughts on the ‘breaks ups’ anyone?

Reactions: 2
Daisey and Ellie don’t normally spend this much time together, the breakups must be longer this time!
Ellie said she was never spending too much time away from Bart again, as he’s also in the UK they would be together surely!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.