O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly I have nothing else to do but just creeping there and brother leigh hasn’t liked a photo of daisy’s since the Mykonos and Daisy unfollowed her🤭 oh to be a fly on the wall

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Clearly I have nothing else to do but just creeping there and brother leigh hasn’t liked a photo of daisy’s since the Mykonos and Daisy unfollowed her🤭 oh to be a fly on the wall
They’re still following each other..still liking & reposting each other! Not sure why you can’t see it but, there seems to be no story here!

In other news, I do think it’s hilarious that Ellie talked about loving a Prada puffy coat the other day & Daisey actually bought it!😂😂 It was a cute coat so I get it but that made me giggle!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she really unfollow her 🤣🤣😫 oh I can't keep up with her unfollowing lee and brother leigh all the time🤣🤣🤣 Surprised her and Ellie don't be unfollowing eachother like that 😂😂

Did she really unfollow her 🤣🤣😫 oh I can't keep up with her unfollowing lee and brother leigh all the time🤣🤣🤣 Surprised her and Ellie don't be unfollowing eachother like that 😂😂
Noooo I was spelling it wrong and mislead the whole convo they are still following eachother but to be honest I haven’t seen them comment or repost eachother at all unless I’m missing it

Reactions: 2
Catfishes back at it again. Ellewhora Facetune can you just stop embarassing yourself, we know Daisey has 20 different moon faces but you gal you don’t even look like the same person, who even are you? Imagine those people at the meeting had a right shock… The need to put a filter on literally everything, food, cocktails, Poundland Bart, god daughter, Marbie, white shirt Nic. jeez someone get her some help

Instagram
7907E4F3-8D77-4B57-99AC-B4B96B36FA9D.jpeg
B09F6777-0F16-481C-A135-22C9263896D3.jpeg

Reality
69480C68-4F50-43C4-9813-B5D71C3E97CF.jpeg
4EFE4D56-1379-4A4F-83D9-43757A83BADF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else noticed Jay doesn’t like any of Ellie’s pics these days! Such a supportive boyfriend she has!!😂 No doubt all her pics will be liked once in they’ve read this though! 😂

Catfishes back at it again. Ellewhora Facetune can you just stop embarassing yourself, we know Daisey has 20 different moon faces but you gal you don’t even look like the same person, who even are you? Imagine those people at the meeting had a right shock… The need to put a filter on literally everything, food, cocktails, Poundland Bart, god daughter, Marbie, white shirt Nic. jeez someone get her some help

Instagram
View attachment 797338View attachment 797339

Reality
View attachment 797366View attachment 797367
Ellie looks like a ******…nothing what so ever wrong with ******’s btw but you can nearly always see the man through the woman…Ellie has this look about her

Reactions: 8

Instagram
View attachment 797338View attachment 797339

Reality
View attachment 797389View attachment 797388
Seen that and thought the same thing. How does she not feel embarrassed when videos are posted of her? She looks nothing like her pictures, i think she is delusional 🤣😂

Also, the amount of makeup on Daisey in her "fitness" app. The makeup is pouring off her face in every workout story she posted on her story, what happened to all natural me gal

Reactions: 5
Anyone else noticed Jay doesn’t like any of Ellie’s pics these days! Such a supportive boyfriend she has!!😂 No doubt all her pics will be liked once in they’ve read this though! 😂

Ellie looks like a ******…nothing what so ever wrong with ******’s btw but you can nearly always see the man through the woman…Ellie has this look about her
Why is he going to like pics that don’t even look like her? That’s probably like liking another girl. 😂

• Haha
I must be in the minority that thinks Ellie is actually a very pretty girl. The both of them are f***king idiots but she's not average looking. Also most people look totally different in their posed ig pictures, I know I definitely do.

I must be in the minority that thinks Ellie is actually a very pretty girl. The both of them are f***king idiots but she's not average looking. Also most people look totally different in their posed ig pictures, I know I definitely do.
Yes, very pretty!
FFDD3B9F-613B-4E10-8ABC-F4075394C240.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Outside of the excessive photoshopping, I think daisey is the better looking of the two

Reactions: 15
I don't think she is ugly, at all. I just think the way she photoshops her pictures look nothing like the way she looks in real life, i think the majority of people here think the same way! It's just the extreme photoshopping, and claiming she's an influencer, yeah, influencing young girls to be fake and filtered is what she is doing! 🙄🤦‍♀️

As I said, Jay has suddenly ‘liked’ and even commented on this picture after reading this thread!🤣
Ellie’s talking about waiting for him to get down on one knee…they split up every 5 mins…it’s totally laughable!! She really thinks she’s gonna have some sort of fairytale life with Bart!!🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As I said, Jay has suddenly ‘liked’ and even commented on this picture after reading this thread!🤣
Ellie’s talking about waiting for him to get down on one knee…they split up every 5 mins…it’s totally laughable!! She really thinks she’s gonna have some sort of fairytale life with Bart!!🤣🤣
I don’t think it’s anywhere close to being reality but how hilarious would it be if Daisey got proposed to before Ellie?😂😂 I feel like she would be soooo livid which makes it even funnier because she wants it sooo bad & I don’t even think Daisey is thinking like that at this point!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd say she was fuming when Daisey got the Prada puffa before her. The whole "I love this jacket" post stank of a heavy hint to Bart.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.