Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ciaralee

Clearly I have nothing else to do but just creeping there and brother leigh hasn’t liked a photo of daisy’s since the Mykonos and Daisy unfollowed her🤭 oh to be a fly on the wall
Did she really unfollow her 🤣🤣😫 oh I can't keep up with her unfollowing lee and brother leigh all the time🤣🤣🤣 Surprised her and Ellie don't be unfollowing eachother like that 😂😂

jazzie88

Even an Insta story filter won’t erase those pug-like facial creases Ellie luv!! If you have those lines at age 24 with a filter then you should be VERY afraid for the future!!!😱😱😱
Pug💀💀💀 You win the internet today!😂😂

I do think they’re both very pretty girls but this made me literally scream😂😂😭😭

lovethetea

Gondola feet took me out😂😂💀 Seriously though, I know everyone here always jokes that D&E have large feet but are they really? They seem like size 7 or maybe 8 US which is what I have & that’s not considered big here…just curious if everyone in UK has tiny child feet😂😂
Our UK 7 is a US 9

jazzie88

Calm down gal you said you’re “unclear on the problem” so I’m just explaining😂😂 SPOILER ALERT - there will ALWAYS be people who disagree with your opinions , no need to cry about it and take immediate defence mode😘
😂😂I was calm…the “I’m unclear on the problem” part was rhetorical…I didn’t need an explanation because to me, there is no problem!💋

lilmacs

Not sure if this has been addressed in another part of the thread, but have Roxy and Vinny spilt up? She doesn’t follow him on IG anymore and seems to be partying with maddie all the time
I had thought that but they still have pics up🤨 and was partying with daisey the other night

Jawbreaker

😂😂😂😂 no partying ?? Daisey what do u even think about when u post this shit like honestly

wait till baby boy Lee comes back on the scene, I don’t think 👃🏼 sniff is allowed on a meal plan Daiz
Do we think he’ll be back on the scene? I’m not sure they’re so confusing 🤣