Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzie88

Anyone notice yesterday morning Lee had loads of stories on wishing daisey a happy bday and now they’re deleted and it’s posted on his wall? I wonder if she made him do that 😂😂
Stories delete after 24 hours and she did post it on her story from his page. Keep in mind that everyone was posting HBD messages to her around midnight so they’d definitely be gone now.

jazzie88

One minute she all boss babes then she’s posting pics of him and being loved up again and then she’s deleting everything again and the same goes on. It’s clearly the hold he has over her aka in my opinion being controlled?? Is that ok with u x

U also quote and question a lot of what I post on here, what’s the problem babe
Well, I was curious what I had “obviously” missed that would indicate control. It was a simple question. Not sure why you’re taking it so personally, I replied to you because you are the one who stated it. Had it been someone else, I would’ve asked the same question to them! Is THAT okay with YOU?🤷🏼‍♀️

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Trouble in paradise with daisey and Lee already … he deleted the picture of them off his page and changed his profile pic 😂
Does he even follow her now? He doesn’t appear when I search. I think she posted to his account without his permission!