Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzie88

At this point, maybe Jay & Lee should just date each other😂😂 It would probably be way more functional than their relationships with either of the blondentourage!🤷🏼‍♀️

At this point, maybe Jay & Lee should just date each other😂😂 It would probably be way more functional than their relationships with either of the blondentourage!🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18

vitamintea

They must all be smoking the same crack cus what is going on with the editing are they even trying to hide it😂😂😂😂😂
Does anybody else severely judge/get the ick for any men that like these types of edited pics thinking they’re real? She’s clearly mentally ill to think that looks good and isn’t embarrassed by it but the people that like the pictures and encourage that behaviour blows my mind🤢

Noseymary-

Actually no messing feel like Jazzie is either daisey or Ellie because if you look the same person comments and gets very defensive In certain comments made about the girls on here she has with mine since day one too 😂😂

• Haha

Savannahheaven

Looks like he skips leg day to me. Either that or he is forgetting to photoshop them. I'm sure fit with Daisy will sort them out though.
Defo skips leg day……he’s gonna kill Ellie for putting his little splindle legs on her story!! Remember Jay…NEVER skip leg day!!🤣…they look somewhat shaved too!! 😳

Attachments

• Haha

lilmacs

Hi new member to tattle but have been reading a long time, had to jump on and put in my two pence😂 I can’t get over all the different versions of Daisey! Maybe that’s why Ellie isn’t in the limelight anymore she might not have as many personalities as Daisey😂 where’s ur jawline gone me gal

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

jazzie88

Anyone else feel an Ellie or Daisey Q & A coming up?
😂😂Yep & I can see now…Do you have a boyfriend? “Nope, I’m a boss bitch queen & I don’t have time for peasants!” Followed by a series of “inspirational quotes” about knowing your worth, never settling, being a real man is xyz…etc. All aimed toward someone “you’re over” & have blocked on SM but y’know, iTs ScOrPiO sEaSoN & Craisey Daisey the gray eyed bandit is back!🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
I just find it most embarrassing when “influencers” who flaunt their “luxury rich lifestyle” choose to do Depop & sell all their non-paid-for crap tat and keep the money for themselves, just screams scummy🤢

• Sick

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
Little catfish Elenora’s lost the plot once again. Time to remind r Facetune addict what she really looks like… pretty rough. Doesn’t she feel bad people getting her “Hollywood filter” head tatted that looks nothing like her real face, talking about the biggest compliment lol that ain’t even you hun when you gonna stop embarassing yourself
09A1022A-20BC-40AA-9C91-7BEDB131905C.jpeg
489C8A5C-56A1-4332-A3BE-843D31B82530.jpeg
01D79D9A-AC4E-4D31-A589-FED7085101DF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Savannahheaven

aye Daisey's removed all of her photos too and uploaded another sisters video of how their always there for each other....until they both get a new man😂
Whenever they split from a man they have to profess their undying love for eachother as sisters…it’s so funny they feel the need to do that! Sister love should be unconditional…it’s like they’re almost comparing it to being in a romantic relationship…do you feel me?…how can there possibly be a comparison?!!🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

• Haha

Uraveragehun

Long time lurker here… but I literally don’t think this looks like “Daisey”. It clearly is but it makes me realise how edited/filtered her pictures are. I’m not sure I’d recognise her in real life
1740D6EC-D223-41BE-BC4F-B98979DEC126.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

エイミ

😂😂😂 This commentary keeps coming up & it will never stop being hilarious to me!😂😂 It doesn’t matter if they’re in Dublin, Dubai or wherever…if someone wants harm done to them for whatever reason or to get back at whomever, it can/would happen anywhere! The fact that Daisey is certainly not this man’s first girlfriend & all of his exes are alive & well should be enough to put this silly narrative to bed! Just because I’m not from the UK & haven’t really heard of them doesn’t mean I’m naive…gang banging isn’t exclusive to you guys! But the fact that there’s so many over reactive comments about this subject shows me y’all watch too many movies!
I'm not sure gang banging means the same where you are but where I am it means a sex orgy 😂

• Haha