Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andreaohmy2

Someone on the last thread said Daisey doesnt know what shes getting into with Lee and his family. Oh you can bet your ass she did. In fact I would bet she made a beeline for him for this exact reason. She would love the gangster's moll tag. And although Lee technically is not a gangster he comes with all the trappings of that life. Probably only sorry she cant be with the main man himself.

Reactions: 17

Jehrune

Suddenly she is all about health and fitness LOL: reviewing random smoothies, talking healthy options, showing water bottles and buying workout trainers. She never did share any of this before her app, never.

Dozey is so bored and void of any personality that she always goes 0-100 with all these new "hobbies", only to never mention them again a couple of weeks later.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Well I for one wouldn’t want my daughter involved with a mafia family ! It’s not so much if she breaks his heart....more like guilty by association..... if the “family” piss of another family or gang in the drug trade especially foreign cartels they go after not just you but anyone you and your family are associated with! Honestly I think your a little naive about just how brutal that family’s history is!!!!

Can’t wait to see some unfiltered pics from this PLT event tonight - there’s bound to be some of them lurking in the background, unfacetuned!
If I didn’t know they were in their early 20s I’d say they look good for their age 🤣 that age being 35/40

Attachments

• Wow

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Ellie has flown to Dubai to surprise Bart and he didn’t know she was coming. Sounds like she was checking up on him if you ask meeeeee

• Haha
  • Wow

lilmacs

I’m sorry this might be a stupid comment out of me but I can’t understand how she can flaunt all the luxury things she has and share this link and she hasn’t donated herself ? Iv checked the names and she’s not there and if she was to donate she would want ppl to know.. am I wrong for thinking this ??

Attachments

• Wow

DrStriker

Looks like he skips leg day to me. Either that or he is forgetting to photoshop them. I'm sure fit with Daisy will sort them out though.

• Haha

vitamintea

Does anyone else get the impression Daisey caught Lee messaging other girls or maybe found out he’d slept or tried to sleep with someone else?. I say this as she posted some cryptic stories the other day about loyalty in a partner and finding out stuff and knowing your worth. Plus the tik tik she re-posted that said watching your boyfriend fall from the pedestal you had them on. I read through the lines immediately. That is awful for her why can’t these men keep it in their pants it’s pathetic.

• Wow

vitamintea

Because it’s stuff they have been sent for FREE from company’s and paid to post pictures wearing it, there’s a big site here in the UK where a lot of influencers actually donate their FREE CLOTHES to and this website sells it for very cheap and donates all earnings to charities. I also know there’s a few who give bags full of the stuff to charity shops etc. I just think it’s very bad taste for people who post about their RICH lifestyle to then be selling cheap tat and keeping the money.. I guess it’s just not something I’d personally do, if it’s something you’d do then fair enough but not my cup of tea. There’s a big difference between selling a gold watch worth thousands compared to selling cheap shit from PLT for like £15, when they’re apparently “rich” and live a “lavish” lifestyle..if that’s the case surely £15 here & there from Depop doesn’t mean shit to them? Of course it’s their stuff and they are entitled to do what they want, doesn’t mean I have to agree with their choices? I guess if I was in a situation where I was being given endless amounts of clothing I would take any opportunity to donate it to some kind of cause, but that’s just me.. You’re unclear on the problem because you would do the same as them so you’re not going to understand my point of view🤷🏻‍♀️
I completely agree! Can’t flaunt this lavish lifestyle where they act they’re better than everyone for having a few bob then behind the scenes be selling their cheap gifted tat online. Here’s my rolex’s, designer items, luxury holidays, flashy cars etc all in our faces but be flogging free clothes that are made in sweat shops for £15 on depop. Donate them to women’s shelters, charity shops, gift then to friends, selling them is tacky if you’re constantly flaunting your wealth to strangers online. If they were more down to earth and realistic in how they portray their wealth we wouldn’t be cringing right now.

• Heart

Savannahheaven

In my opinion, Facetune or no Facetune…filter or no filter, Daisey is hands down a MUCH better model than Ellie PERIOD!!
She’s a natural model in front of the camara whereas Ellie always looks like she’s smelling a fart in every picture and always looks so awkward next to Daisey!
Daisey shouldn’t mess with her pictures because she’s naturally pretty and doesn’t need to… she can’t seem to accept herself as she is.

Williamsxx

One photo posted on her story & the other an early post on her feed. She will really go to the extent of ‘face app’ing a photo of herself at 16 to portray she is ‘natural’. So damaging to young girls who don’t see through the BS. Sad thing is she looks stunning on the unedited photo.

0BFD71E9-E1CF-4C96-9CA0-B70CB83C0CFD.jpeg
8F66D329-C13E-4B24-9F4D-0CD5465632E4.png

• Wow
  • Haha

jazzie88

Think Ellie's been reading here again. Hi Ellie me gal!!
Have to say, the 2 of them are a state but I've got a wee soft spot for Daisey... She at least seems like she's just trying to enjoy life
Yeah it’s wild…Daisey has been so smiley & happy lately…it has seemed for awhile that she’s actually happy & enjoying those around her! Ellie, on the other hand, literally has only 2 types of posts: 1. An outfit complete with a scowl on her face 2. Her riding in her bfs car making sure the logo/brand is visible

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
Whenever they split from a man they have to profess their undying love for eachother as sisters…it’s so funny they feel the need to do that! Sister love should be unconditional…it’s like they’re almost comparing it to being in a romantic relationship…do you feel me?…how can there possibly be a comparison?!!🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂
especially when Daisey spent her 21st birthday morning by herself last year when she got into a row with Ellies man the night before and her own sister left her on her birthday and stayed with Jay.....

• Haha
  • Heart

Achilles

The "Panther Sisters" only have 69 followers, and look at the only comment on their photo 😂

How embarrassing for someone with over a million followers. Just goes to show how many followers they buy and that no one is interested in them any more.

• Haha