O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does she thinks she is? This is such an arrogant reply for someone who doesnt share anything but her bf lambo… i believe u when you say youve never studying anything when you even have trouble dealing with your own marketing content….

Reactions: 8
Think Ellie's been reading here again. Hi Ellie me gal!!
Have to say, the 2 of them are a state but I've got a wee soft spot for Daisey... She at least seems like she's just trying to enjoy life
Yeah it’s wild…Daisey has been so smiley & happy lately…it has seemed for awhile that she’s actually happy & enjoying those around her! Ellie, on the other hand, literally has only 2 types of posts: 1. An outfit complete with a scowl on her face 2. Her riding in her bfs car making sure the logo/brand is visible

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What does everyone think of this announcement on Fitness with Daisy recruiting two new PTs, The Hatton Twins? I wonder if it’s to give the app some credibility as she doesn’t have any clout in the fitness world and/or bring some of their clients and followers with them?

Reactions: 6
What does everyone think of this announcement on Fitness with Daisy recruiting two new PTs, The Hatton Twins? I wonder if it’s to give the app some credibility as she doesn’t have any clout in the fitness world and/or bring some of their clients and followers with them?
I don’t know them but it’s often smart to recruit a more experienced partner when running a business. If they’re legit then kudos that Daisey found someone credible to participate. The jury’s still out for me on this whole venture but I do wish her well & loads of success…I’m just unsure of its likelihood.

Reactions: 3
Looks like Ellie and Bart have split up AGAIN!! This has to be last time surely! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So daisey and Ellie are both single again ?? Do they plan these breakups or are they both just that unstable

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So daisey and Ellie are both single again ?? Do they plan these breakups or are they both just that unstable
I’m quite curious to know whose past relationship started this unhealthy inability to fight/argue & then resolve issues versus their automatic go to of breaking up & erasing the person?! I’m assuming Ellie got this ball rolling from some toxic relationship she was in since she’s older..plus her relationships don’t seem to last nearly as long as Daisey’s. But either way, it’s literally the strangest tit I’ve ever seen!

**And no Ellie/Daisey, this isn’t me being a hater or jealous…this is a pretty standard reaction to the two of you being irrational & not having a firm grasp on reality…not to mention your obvious lack of emotional maturity/stability! In plain English: IT’S NOT NORMAL TO CONSTANTLY BREAK UP/MAKE UP WITH A SIGNIFICANT OTHER WEEKLY!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m quite curious to know whose past relationship started this unhealthy inability to fight/argue & then resolve issues versus their automatic go to of breaking up & erasing the person?! I’m assuming Ellie got this ball rolling from some toxic relationship she was in since she’s older..plus her relationships don’t seem to last nearly as long as Daisey’s. But either way, it’s literally the strangest tit I’ve ever seen!

**And no Ellie/Daisey, this isn’t me being a hater or jealous…this is a pretty standard reaction to the two of you being irrational & not having a firm grasp on reality…not to mention your obvious lack of emotional maturity/stability! In plain English: IT’S NOT NORMAL TO CONSTANTLY BREAK UP/MAKE UP WITH A SIGNIFICANT OTHER WEEKLY!!!
It’s SO push/pull it’s hilarious! Honestly, Ellie thinks she’s gonna be live happily ever after with Bart like mummy and daddy O’Donnell. Bart makes you SO miserable and it shows luv!! No amount of money and surface stuff brings real pure happiness so wake up and smell the coffee!!! 👃 ☕

It’s SO push/pull it’s hilarious! Honestly, Ellie thinks she’s gonna be live happily ever after with Bart like mummy and daddy O’Donnell. Bart, aka untrained permatanned legs, makes you SO miserable and it shows luv!! No amount of money and surface stuff brings real pure happiness for keeps so wake up and smell the coffee!!! 👃 ☕
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa…hang on…they’ve just got back together…I’m literally howelling! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s SO push/pull it’s hilarious! Honestly, Ellie thinks she’s gonna be live happily ever after with Bart like mummy and daddy O’Donnell. Bart makes you SO miserable and it shows luv!! No amount of money and surface stuff brings real pure happiness so wake up and smell the coffee!!! 👃 ☕

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa…hang on…they’ve just got back together…I’m literally howelling! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
bleeping HELL 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I do think Ellie is maybe to blame her past relationships have been questionable and she leading by example, none the less daisey grown and should act it cause they surely know this isn’t normal. Especially being “influencers”, influencing people to wear fake balenciaga runners with a Gucci tracksuit with a Prada jacket with a Chanel bag and Dior sunglasses

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.