O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisey’s life seems a lot happier than Ellie’s atm. She looks genuinely happy whereas Ellie always looks vaguely unhappy

Reactions: 9
Daisey’s life seems a lot happier than Ellie’s atm. She looks genuinely happy whereas Ellie always looks vaguely unhappy
Most definitely and not even just lately, pretty much always IMO!!! Daisey seems like she’s actually fun to be around…You’d probably have a better time chatting with a cardboard box than hanging out with Ellie!

Reactions: 5
Ellie is just making herself look like a bit of a mug to be honest. It’s obvious she keeps falling out with jay and deleting all his pics like she doesn’t need him and then runs back to him 24 hours later 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Daisey and lee strolling around Dublin the other night getting ice cream, very brave imo I wouldn’t be strolling with him

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bart is back in Dubai , saw the big muppet on Instagram with one of his steroid buddies that lives there .

WTF is that
I really don’t mean to be a witch but why would you use such a horrible picture of someone to say happy birthday??! That’s so shady

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really don’t mean to be a witch but why would you use such a horrible picture of someone to say happy birthday??! That’s so shady
It’s only shady if the person doesn’t think that’s a good picture of themselves…if they do, you’re just co-signing their delusions!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice how daisey is only getting 100+ likes on her pictures since been in Dublin

Reactions: 2
I don’t see the issue at all with her being in Dublin? Lee is not a gangster he may be related to a few questionable people but they are definitely okay walking through the city 😅 Dublin is a beautiful city 💚

Reactions: 7
Haha yes he is not Michael Corleone, that needs to watch his back everywhere he goes. They are fine

Reactions: 5
I’m sure some of you will disagree but Daisey has actually improved in my eyes. Although she’s dating the son of a gangster at least she’s owning it and actually looks the happiest she’s looked for a long time so good on her I say! The fact she doesn’t show Lee off like a trophy should be applauded…unlike Ellie who, in between looking completely miserable in Marbella. keeps trying to tease us on her stories with glimpses of short arse Bart’s untrained, shaved, permatanned legs!! She should stop trying to make Bart and her relationship something it’s clearly never gonna be!

Reactions: 16
Obviously people don’t read the news

not like his dad isn’t in charge of the gang
😂😂😂 This commentary keeps coming up & it will never stop being hilarious to me!😂😂 It doesn’t matter if they’re in Dublin, Dubai or wherever…if someone wants harm done to them for whatever reason or to get back at whomever, it can/would happen anywhere! The fact that Daisey is certainly not this man’s first girlfriend & all of his exes are alive & well should be enough to put this silly narrative to bed! Just because I’m not from the UK & haven’t really heard of them doesn’t mean I’m naive…gang banging isn’t exclusive to you guys! But the fact that there’s so many over reactive comments about this subject shows me y’all watch too many movies!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂 This commentary keeps coming up & it will never stop being hilarious to me!😂😂 It doesn’t matter if they’re in Dublin, Dubai or wherever…if someone wants harm done to them for whatever reason or to get back at whomever, it can/would happen anywhere! The fact that Daisey is certainly not this man’s first girlfriend & all of his exes are alive & well should be enough to put this silly narrative to bed! Just because I’m not from the UK & haven’t really heard of them doesn’t mean I’m naive…gang banging isn’t exclusive to you guys! But the fact that there’s so many over reactive comments about this subject shows me y’all watch too many movies!
I'm not sure gang banging means the same where you are but where I am it means a sex orgy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fitness CrApp - Facetune CrApp - Bart going BrApp - Bet it’s all Appenin on WhatsApp about all this Me Gal ! But they are too Appy to care about SApps ! Plus it’s nearly Scorpio season X

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.