O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back following each other its beyond pathetic....twice a month atleast follow unfollow archive un archive...must be draining AF

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes they have these deep tanned bodies and then a white filter on the face like hello

Reactions: 6
Honestly they really are petty
Okay so lemme get this straight…they’re having a tit for tat fight on Instagram but Daisey’s likely blocked him & he’s private!?! Soooo neither are really seeing the mudslinging from the other?¿🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ But we know they clearly still care & are looking because they wouldn’t bother posting a retort, right!? Damn…this really is some soap opera drama, isn’t it?!😂😂

Reactions: 6
This is what ‘influencers’ need to own up too. All using the same apps to edit and portray themselves as someone else.Yes Ellie and Daisey, this includes u too ❤

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This is what ‘influencers’ need to own up too. All using the same apps to edit and portray themselves as someone else.Yes Ellie and Daisey, this includes u too ❤
They’re so annoying I don’t like them! They are exactly the same as Georgia Portogallo! She’s fake aswell. Something odd about her too!

Reactions: 1
We know Daisy has fallen out with Lee because she’s back to hanging out with his associates like Vienna. Me gal is also back to tagging brother Leigh in her stories. Hot girl winter for Daisy till she pretends they never broke up and were just being low-key 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gondola feet took me out😂😂💀 Seriously though, I know everyone here always jokes that D&E have large feet but are they really? They seem like size 7 or maybe 8 US which is what I have & that’s not considered big here…just curious if everyone in UK has tiny child feet😂😂
Our UK 7 is a US 9

It's Lee's little sister i feel sorry for cause she seems really attached to Daisey

Reactions: 8
The whole lot of it is beyond toxic. On, Off, On, Off. That is not how a normal, functioning relationship should work. You don't just throw in the towel (or delete every sign of a person off you IG in this case) every time you have an argument. How they aren't mortified getting back together every couple of weeks is beyond me.

Daisey HANGING out of that Vienna woman and her child is laughable! It is literally the behavior of a 16 year old school girl where they break up with a boyfriend but still try and stay close to his sister, cousin, friend's girlfriends. She 'is back' posing on IG but really she is out with his acquaintances so can probably always say 'I did nothing on that night out, ask X'

Thinks she is a 'boss babe' but acts like an insecure 16 year old. Also gas how she is always trying to give off mum vibes like 'i love kids, want to be a mum soon' she can't look after herself. The only thing she does with these kids is take photos of them ...with her!

Also fully agree she is so close to his little sister it would definitely hurt that child if she just ghosted her.

Reactions: 16
Not sure if this has been addressed in another part of the thread, but have Roxy and Vinny spilt up? She doesn’t follow him on IG anymore and seems to be partying with maddie all the time

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has been addressed in another part of the thread, but have Roxy and Vinny spilt up? She doesn’t follow him on IG anymore and seems to be partying with maddie all the time
I had thought that but they still have pics up🤨 and was partying with daisey the other night

Ellie’s face is a COMPLETELY different shape in these pics both taken on her current Marbella jaunt with small Bart! 😂 The more they alter themselves on ‘Facetune’ and ‘FaceApp’ the less relevant they will become and the more their precious ‘Brand’ will be laughed at! From their Odolls collection unaltered pics they look like different people compared to these altered ever changing Insta pics! You have a lot to learn girls! Fraudsters I say! 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.